UGC-NET PAPER I,II & III
Dear All

can u please send me the past papers of paper i, ii and iii. i am appearing for commerce.

thank u

Dear All

can u please send me the past papers of paper i, ii and iii. i am appearing for Management to my maile : prabhu.gampala@gmail.com.

thank u

RE: UGC-NET PAPER 1,2 &3

Dear all,

Can you please send me the past papers of paper I,II and III.As I am appearing for psychology
my mail anupama_am@yahoo.com.

thank you,

plz... send me the pattern n some old questions for NET exam for computer science(csa).

Can you please send me the past papers of paper I,II and III.As I am appearing for English
my mail jenecgc@gmail.com

plz... send me some old questions for NET exam for computer science(csa).
poojagupta010@gmail.com

please send me 2007-june,o7-dec,08-june question paper of net exam for political scince.
pank1929@redifmail.com

pls give me gate peper for botney.

my mail is anurag.1504@gmail.com

Dear All

can u please send me the past papers of paper i, ii and iii. i am appearing for commerce.
MY EMAIL ID ujvalah@yahoo.com
thank u

hello..i m Sweta..i want old question papers of 3 papers.i wil appear for NET in june in Education..plz help me..my email address is bhavya_cheeku@rediffmail.com.

pankaj kumar Wrote:please send me 2007-june,o7-dec,08-june question paper of net exam for political scince.
pank1929@redifmail.com

Dear Mr. Pankaj,
kindly send me question paper of net exam for political science if you have.
raokpiyush@gmail.com

hello mabellobo,

i am also appearing for commerce net.......if u want we can discuss and exchange study notes....my email id is: p_reeti_jain@yahoo.co.in

MABELLOBO Wrote:Dear All

thank u

hello my self is mohan ............. first time am going to appear NET (electronics) exam on coming June 2009 ......... if possible please any one give me brief idea about all 3 papers something like pattern of all papers (syllabus) or suggest me any book for paper1 (GS) looking for help from every one if possible mail me to this mail id "" mohan.bnm@gmail.com "" .............................

hi i am aman preet plz send me ugc paper 2,3 i realy need it.