Few good Job Oriented Computer Courses.
Getting a job is not easy if you don't have good skills. It is always good for your future career plans. given below are few good job oriented computer courses.

Depending on your interest, you can opt-in for any course. However, I would suggest you to choose the course wisely. The course should have best outcome because you might not want to invest good amount of time with a course which you realize was not good for your career plans. So given below are few good computer courses options which you can choose.

Multimedia Studio
Advance Diploma In Multimedia Software Engineering
PHP,
Java
.NET,
Web Designing,
Graphics,
Animations,
Networking,
MCSE,
CCNA,
Certificate In Financial Accounting
Advance Diploma In Intensive and Integrated Computer Engineering
Basic Networking
Electronic Components and PC Hardware
Information and Communication Technology
'C' Language
System Software and Diagonostic
DOEACC ‘O’ Level course
Certificate In Computer Administration and Management
DOEACC CCC
Diploma In Financial Accounting
DOEACC ‘A’ Level
Advance Diploma In Financial Accounting
Digital Marketing
Tally ERP with GST

You can choose between any course according to your future plans and passion.

Toungue 
hi friend Smile ,

getting job was very easy, but  ,to find a job that was sacrifice the following factors our job give confidence, life time security and growth,demand in future, these things are hard to get..so,we are pre-requisite to search and collect all information about the course, duration and future of the course. i suggest that embedded system course, because embedded system are omnipresent in all places, in automation, vehicle control, telecommunication, railway, monitoring information and avionics, the scope of embedded system was not calculated by us.it is have demand on today and tomorrow. after completion of my graduation my senior suggest me and show me the correct me the correct path,i studies mirror institute for embedded technology, here they are providing 100% placement assurance with written document.they are providing hands on embedded system training in Chennai. i got placed in high level MNC with high package, it is the  month duration course. from my point of view study the embedded system course in Chennai and get entry in to the high level MNC's

The Business analytics Courses From ExcelR has practical Business Analytics Courses Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty and knowledge of the course is high

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wink 
i have completed my Machine learning course Bangalore with excelR which was very informative can u be able to suggest me what ways i can be able to proceed with my career..?

Attend The Business Analytics courses in Mumbai From ExcelR. Practical Business Analytics courses in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Business Analytics courses in Mumbai.

ExcelR - Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics Course Training in Mumbai

304, 3rd Floor, Pratibha Building. 
Three Petrol pump, Opposite Manas Tower, LBS Rd, Pakhdi, 
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602

1800 212 2120

Wink 
I did my data analytics course in Bangalore with excelR with was very knoledgable ,can u sugest how can i proceed with career..?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is VIDM offers a good degree courses in fashion designing? abhitomar 0 2,797 01-19-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: abhitomar
  Top Indian colleges that offer computer science courses Valsn CV 4 7,106 11-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Last Post: brighamcalvert
  Job oriented Para medical courses after +2 Jyothis G 5 28,388 05-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Last Post: nishanth992
  Job oriented courses at CDIT after SSLC/ 10th Neha PP 4 17,765 01-28-2013, 11:24 AM
Last Post: nagaraj o
  Career oriented degree courses after +2 with science jamsheedp 1 27,948 08-24-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Career oriented aviation courses after +2 Joshua cc 1 6,301 07-19-2012, 09:40 AM
  Job oriented courses in apparel/ design areas after 10th kuttihm 1 4,523 06-26-2012, 11:53 AM
  Details on JNCASR Project Oriented courses for BSc students rms 1 4,748 01-17-2012, 11:24 AM
  Please give me list of nstitutes in Andra Pradesh offering career oriented courses care 1 4,269 08-18-2011, 01:53 PM