UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL
CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM.My EmailId is reshu.seth@wipro.com

hu...dear friend ..
if you need ugc net computer science solved papers and study material you need to contaact TRAJECTORY EDUCATION.WHICH IS PROVIDE THE BEST COACHING AND STUDY MATERIAL FOR UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE COACHING STUDENTS...

TRAJECTORY EDUCATION
126 , IInd Floor , Mall Road , Kingsway Camp(In Front of GTB Nagar Metro station , Delhi-9
New Delhi
India
011-47041845
+91 9910271733

bhupendra

please send me ugc net prepration study material

please provide me net prepration material

CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL

hi,
i need dec 2013 computer paper 2 and 3 solved.
if anybody have it. please mail me at harsimran1808@gmail.com
thanks

hiiii....plz can nebody post me net exam study material and ques papers for computer science....my email id is hsharada.89@gmail.com

UGC NET career guidancematerial
[b]Computer Science for CBSE (UGC) -NET: Comprehensive, point-wise and updated study material and exam notes.[/b]
  • Computer Science Architecture Database (Download PDF)
  • Computer Science Classification of Computer (Download PDF)
  • Computer Science Components of Computers (Download PDF)
  • Computer Science CPU Design (Download PDF)
Post-graduation is required to apply for UGC NET. Also, science students are eligible for CSIR NET not for UGC NET. The difference between these is that CSIRNET is for science students and bachelor degree holders can apply for it but, UGC NET is for arts/commerce students and postgraduate is required for that.

The UGC NET Exam is conducted in two phases – UGC NET Paper 1 that is the General Aptitude test and Paper 2 that is based on Subject you want to become lecturer that could be Computer Science in your case. The UGC NET Exam Is conducted in more than 80 subjects Many Candidates has prepare for the Exam and cleared the exam. They had made the Career in lectureship in Colleges of India. To prepare for the Computer Science you can take help from the list of Books for UGC NET Paper 1 and Paper 2 given below – 
Discrete Computer Science by M. Morris Mano
Programming in C language by Byron Gottfried
Fundamentals of Database Systems – Ramez Elmasri, Navathe
Database Management by GV Post
Data Structure by Seymour Lips Chutz
Computer Networks by Andrew S Tanenbaum
Operating System Concepts by Galvin and Silberschatz
Unix – Concepts and Applications by M.J Back, S. Das
Artificial Intelligence by Elaine Rich and Kevin Knight

Every great trainer is first a great learner with ability to synthesize and integrate knowledge. The National Education Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine minimum eligibility standards for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. 

Many other companies are also providing training to students & some of them are tied up with agencies who provide contractual staffing solutions.

Good Information.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 77 217,414 03-23-2020, 11:57 AM
Last Post: shubham8705
MyBB net study material for computer science Rupam Roy 15 26,006 08-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Somi Sharma
Toungue Net Computer Science Study Material K Joshi 16 22,270 02-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Pavith
  UGC NET COMPUTER APPLICATIONS PREPERATION MATERIAL WITH ANSWER rajesh1216 23 31,871 01-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: maan87
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications shamse1 2 8,715 06-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Last Post: jsteotia
  UGC NET Computer Science study Material nitikabansal 38 61,142 12-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: dheena2it@gmail.com
  ugc net exam 2009 computer science and applications vinita.singh12 11 25,904 10-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Last Post: BINA YADAV
  UGC NET Computer science Material m_muthuk 23 43,131 07-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Prap
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 4 11,015 03-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: k.b.sravani
  Can i get online material for preparation of net of subject Computer Science & Applic rajashree27 0 4,075 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post: rajashree27