UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL
gargdipti Wrote:hi
if you get the answer of the same then do tell me too

sha2nk_jsh Wrote:CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM

Hi, This is daisy also preparing for net exams. It is very useful all the informations and suggestions.

Can any one tell me about the eligiblity criteria for the net exams?

annaunivrajan Wrote:Hi guys,

I want to guide all of those.

NET is the easiest exam to clear. Infront of GATE,IIT-JEE,TANCET and other exam , NET is nothing. The only thing you need is just "Proper Study" of the whole syllabus. The only challenge is "VAST Syllabus". One need to recollect all the subjects studied from BSC/BE to MCA/ME.

Overview of the exam:
--------------------

Paper I &II - Just 50 one words.
Paper III - Subjective Answers

Paper III- One need to put more effort to prepare for this paper. Be choosy. Analyse the previous year exam papers and prepare all Important topics. Never ever try to complete all the exam syllabus.(Even if you try you cannot). Prepare yourself important/possible small and big questions by unit vise. Hardly you will find 10-15 questions in a unit. So totally for 10 chapters (10*15=150 Questions) only you need to prepare. When you prepare/make notes for the above 150 questions, take elaborate notes. Because Paper II (One words) heavily depends on Paper III. So once you have sufficient notes ( your own notes/elloborate answers for the above 150 questions )/study materials to prepare, there is no need of special preparation for Paper II. Whatever you study for Paper III will comes in the form of one words in the Paper II. So when you take notes, prepare eloborate notes. It will save time.

Paper II - Explained already. Just read once all the syllabus. (just read. No need to study). Practice one words from GATE exam entrance book or any NET/SLET exam book. But do it regularly.

Paper I : Its is very very easy paper. Just purchase any one aptitude/reasoning book and prepapre. Dont forget to read the previous year question papers. Because questions and its patters are heavily repeated in Paper I.

Paper III - Elective

Its depends on your familiarity in the subject. But here always take Essay type notes. Because Paper II will not have any qestions from your elective. Only essay type questions are going to come. So prepare only big big topics and study.

If summarize all the above, you need to prepare for Paper III only.
Thats wat i am saying it is very very easy compare to GATE,TANCET or anyother competitive exams.

" Just prepare 3 months/100 days regulary and you will definitely crack it."

Lecturer Remuneration:
----------------------

Pay Package is : 15100 - 31100 (aprox) . This package is decent enough. This package is really competete with IT industry package. Initially an Entry level lecturer (sorry.. now UGC has changed the name of lecturer.Now lecturer post is Assistant Professor) will get the take home package of 24,000 Per Month approx. In addition this, they will get 185 days holidays in a year and other benefits. As year goes on, the package will also change. So when you compare to IT industry, you will get the same package of a software engineer in TCS,Infosys,Wipro,CTS and etc.

Advantage:
----------

1. High secure jobs.
2. Decent Package.
3. Very Very less office hours (maximum 5 hours in a day).
4. 185 holidays in a year. (Govt. Colleges)
5. Will get "Pressureless" life.
6. Can spend more time with your spouse, family and relatives.
7. Can do part time jobs, tutions or even prepare for "Other Competitive Exams" like UPSC.
8. Decent Pension too.

Disadvantage of IT industry:
---------------------------

1. Pressure , Pressure, Pressure
2. Need to work loooooooooooooooong hours ( 12 hours minimum)
3. High job insecurity.
4. Adict to WES (Work-Eat-Sleep) System.
5. Cannot achieve anything.
6. Nowadays the IT packages also not much.
7. Spoil relationship with Family,relatives, spouse, child and all..

Guys... Still why are you waiting ? Just put effort for 100 days and crack.. Leave your stressfull job and enjoy your new job..

All the very best friends...

Hi rajan,

this is a good guidance for those who seeking a position in s\academic field. Thank you!..
Well..Can you give any book reference for preparing NET/Computer science ?

can any one pls send me model paper-3 of computer science and applications

plz if there any coaching center or notes for paper 2 and 3 of computer science net ,then send information to me at perfectrahul4@gmail.com.. i i will pay for it,, thankyou frnds

plz give me solved ugc net computer science paper I, II,II ON MAIL ADDRESS THAT IS
meenakshi_hsr@rediffmail.com

can anyone having ugc net material for paper 1 and paper2 and paper3 for computer science
plz post ur materials in my inbox aa_meena@yahoo.com
meena

hi this is shells preparing for UGC comp science..kindly help me out if anyone of u have the question papers or any link that can help in this regard

my email addresss is achalpur_lion@rediffmail.com

hi this is shells preparing for UGC comp science..kindly help me out if anyone of u have the question papers or any link that can help in this regard

manish.lnct2008@gmail.com

P-I COMMON TO ALL STREAM
NET QUESTIONS – MANAGEMENT- IT - General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)
General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)

FREE DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE PAPER I- Dec. 08, Dec. 07, Jun. 07, dec. 06, Jun. 06

----------------------
You downloads All Computer Science (CS) and Electronic Science(ES) Previous Years Papers which are NOT Read Only Files, Means you can edit it.

Click here for DOWNLOADS this ZIP File

Thank You
This is JAY
putquery@gmail.com

musthafapk Wrote:

NET is the easiest exam to clear. Infront of GATE,IIT-JEE,TANCET and other exam , NET is nothing. The only thing you need is just "Proper Study" of the whole syllabus. The only challenge is "VAST Syllabus". One need to recollect all the subjects studied from BSC/BE to MCA/ME.

Overview of the exam:
--------------------

Paper III- One need to put more effort to prepare for this paper. Be choosy. Analyse the previous year exam papers and prepare all Important topics. Never ever try to complete all the exam syllabus.(Even if you try you cannot). Prepare yourself important/possible small and big questions by unit vise. Hardly you will find 10-15 questions in a unit. So totally for 10 chapters (10*15=150 Questions) only you need to prepare. When you prepare/make notes for the above 150 questions, take elaborate notes. Because Paper II (One words) heavily depends on Paper III. So once you have sufficient notes ( your own notes/elloborate answers for the above 150 questions )/study materials to prepare, there is no need of special preparation for Paper II. Whatever you study for Paper III will comes in the form of one words in the Paper II. So when you take notes, prepare eloborate notes. It will save time.

Paper II - Explained already. Just read once all the syllabus. (just read. No need to study). Practice one words from GATE exam entrance book or any NET/SLET exam book. But do it regularly.

Paper I : Its is very very easy paper. Just purchase any one aptitude/reasoning book and prepapre. Dont forget to read the previous year question papers. Because questions and its patters are heavily repeated in Paper I.

Paper III - Elective

Its depends on your familiarity in the subject. But here always take Essay type notes. Because Paper II will not have any qestions from your elective. Only essay type questions are going to come. So prepare only big big topics and study.

Thats wat i am saying it is very very easy compare to GATE,TANCET or anyother competitive exams.

Lecturer Remuneration:
----------------------

Pay Package is : 15100 - 31100 (aprox) . This package is decent enough. This package is really competete with IT industry package. Initially an Entry level lecturer (sorry.. now UGC has changed the name of lecturer.Now lecturer post is Assistant Professor) will get the take home package of 24,000 Per Month approx. In addition this, they will get 185 days holidays in a year and other benefits. As year goes on, the package will also change. So when you compare to IT industry, you will get the same package of a software engineer in TCS,Infosys,Wipro,CTS and etc.

Advantage:
----------

1. High secure jobs.
2. Decent Package.
7. Can do part time jobs, tutions or even prepare for "Other Competitive Exams" like UPSC.
8. Decent Pension too.

3. High job insecurity.

Guys... Still why are you waiting ? Just put effort for 100 days and crack.. Leave your stressfull job and enjoy your new job..

Hi rajan,

this is a good guidance for those who seeking a position in s\academic field. Thank you!..

Hi friend,

everybody knows about the benefit of teaching job, so dont need of any explanation regarding this,
Only thing that required is study material to clear the exam for your side that if you can share with all of us.

nitikabansal Wrote:
musthafapk Wrote:

Overview of the exam:
--------------------

Paper III - Elective

Lecturer Remuneration:
----------------------

Advantage:
----------

1. High secure jobs.
2. Decent Package.
8. Decent Pension too.

3. High job insecurity.

Hi rajan,

Hi friend,

everybody knows about the benefit of teaching job, so dont need of any explanation regarding this,
Only thing that required is study material to clear the exam for your side that if you can share with all of us.

HI
everyone. I need guide so that I can crack the net exam. Could you please supply some material and some solve paper. Please send in my yahoo mail that gobinkumar@yahoo.co.in

gorish Wrote:plz if there any coaching center or notes for paper 2 and 3 of computer science net ,then send information to me at perfectrahul4@gmail.com.. i i will pay for it,, thankyou frnds

yes visit the following site
www.careermakersonline.in

Hi,
I am also preparing for UGC NET Papers.
So kindly help me to find the material.

If somebody have sonme material please send it to my id.......
my id is pratik.uit@gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 77 218,066 03-23-2020, 11:57 AM
Last Post: shubham8705
MyBB net study material for computer science Rupam Roy 15 26,149 08-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Somi Sharma
Toungue Net Computer Science Study Material K Joshi 16 22,410 02-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Pavith
  UGC NET COMPUTER APPLICATIONS PREPERATION MATERIAL WITH ANSWER rajesh1216 23 32,086 01-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: maan87
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications shamse1 2 8,768 06-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Last Post: jsteotia
  UGC NET Computer Science study Material nitikabansal 38 61,455 12-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: dheena2it@gmail.com
  ugc net exam 2009 computer science and applications vinita.singh12 11 25,985 10-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Last Post: BINA YADAV
  UGC NET Computer science Material m_muthuk 23 43,316 07-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Prap
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 4 11,058 03-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: k.b.sravani
  Can i get online material for preparation of net of subject Computer Science & Applic rajashree27 0 4,098 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post: rajashree27