UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL
CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM.My EmailId is arulmaryin@yahoo.com

Cud any 1 plz guide me: best book on UGC NET for Paper-1,2 for Computer Science & Applications. Plz mail me at: shilpakukreja@rediffmail.com

hi...........
rajesh-sgsits@yahoo.com

hi...............plz send me all the related study material of ugc net of computer science and application.............plz
thanku

vrpreeti@yahoo.co.in Wrote:Hello Everyone,
I want to crack NET in Computer Science & Application. Its my dream. But I dont know the way to crack it. Could anyone help me? I will be thankful to him/her.

Regards

hello cracker ,
i am also appearing for net nd nowdays i am doing mca from bit durg , if u r agree to share info about net then you can send me response at my e-mail id is ranjeet_jaiswal66@rediffmail.com
do immediate response.
ranjeet

gargdipti Wrote:hi
if you get the answer of the same then do tell me too

sha2nk_jsh Wrote:CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM

we can share our information .
i am also preparing for net.
ranjeet jaiswal from bilaspur(cg).
i am waiting for your response.

ranjeet jaiswal Wrote:
gargdipti Wrote:hi
if you get the answer of the same then do tell me too

sha2nk_jsh Wrote:CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM

we can share our information .
i am also preparing for net.
ranjeet jaiswal from bilaspur(cg).
i am waiting for your response.
my email address is ranjeet_jaiswal66@rediffmail.com

hi
can anybody helps to find model question paper for UGC NET exam for computer science ,any books bu authors,etc

CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL or suggest any books for reference or CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM.My Id is meetarun72@yahoo.co.in

CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM This is my Email_id(ritika_sharma282@yahoo.com)

Ans:

You are better to prepare the sakthi publication Book. Which has II and III paper with good explain. Its cost 380. Publication Address.

That Publication Office :
1-c,
Jeer Street,
(Next to Solaiappan Street)
Old Washermenpet,
Chennai-600 021.
Phone : 044-2596 7807,
2596 6778.
Email : contact@sakthibooks.com

Best Wishes By Daniel Raja Singh Your Friend's List.

i have completed mca now i am preparing fro ugc net so pls provide me last years paper and studey material of computer science I and II papers on my email id <vijendra_baloda@yahoo.co.in>

CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM
MY E-mail s_e_jahan@yahoo.co.in

hi everyone,
there is a fabulous news for you all.ugc has uploaded last five-ten year question papers on its site.for further information follow the link:
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html
this is a big relief to all of us
enjoy:-)

hi,
ugc has uploaded previous year question papers and so follow the link:
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html

great wishes:-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 77 217,913 03-23-2020, 11:57 AM
Last Post: shubham8705
MyBB net study material for computer science Rupam Roy 15 26,087 08-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Somi Sharma
Toungue Net Computer Science Study Material K Joshi 16 22,371 02-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Pavith
  UGC NET COMPUTER APPLICATIONS PREPERATION MATERIAL WITH ANSWER rajesh1216 23 32,009 01-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: maan87
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications shamse1 2 8,752 06-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Last Post: jsteotia
  UGC NET Computer Science study Material nitikabansal 38 61,346 12-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: dheena2it@gmail.com
  ugc net exam 2009 computer science and applications vinita.singh12 11 25,956 10-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Last Post: BINA YADAV
  UGC NET Computer science Material m_muthuk 23 43,247 07-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Prap
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 4 11,046 03-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: k.b.sravani
  Can i get online material for preparation of net of subject Computer Science & Applic rajashree27 0 4,090 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post: rajashree27