Free online mock exams
Students appearing for EAMCET,AIEEE, CAT, EDCET, I CET, IIT-JEE, MAT can make use of our
free online mock tests !

We have separate mock tests for

• EAMCET Engineering
• EAMCET Medical
• Bank POs

• AUCET question papers on all subjects

The key objective of studentguide is to provide tools to enable students to achieve their
educational goals and ambitions in a competitive world.

We have taken every care to see that the questions are up to date and based on the latest syllabus.
The services currently available are
Question Bank, Online Mock-up Examination (CAT, AIEEE, GATE, IIT, GMAT), Competitive Exams, Guidance & Counseling services, Expert Advice, Scholarships & Loan Information and Video Tutors.
Students appearing for EAMCET,AIEEE, CAT, EDCET, I CET, IIT-JEE, MAT can make use of our
free online mock tests !

This sounds excellent! I'm signing up as we speak.

sreeshanti Wrote:Students appearing for EAMCET,AIEEE, CAT, EDCET, I CET, IIT-JEE, MAT can make use of our
free online mock tests !

• EAMCET Engineering
• EAMCET Medical
• Bank POs

The key objective of studentguide is to provide tools to enable students to achieve their

We have taken every care to see that the questions are up to date and based on the latest syllabus.

Question Bank, Online Mock-up Examination (CAT, AIEEE, GATE, IIT, GMAT), Competitive Exams, Guidance & Counseling services, Expert Advice, Scholarships & Loan Information and Video Tutors.
free online mock tests !

Students desirous of appearing for AIEEE exams can benefit from a large number of Free AIEEE Online Tests on all the subjects of AIEEE exam.

I think that MCQ's test is easy to solve the paper quickly therefore i have four members and decide that give the exam of CAT through online i already download the the student guide for the preparation of exam after its fully overview we submitted its registration process
http:.//www.phantoo.com/

I think that MCQ's test is easy to solve the paper quickly therefore i have four members and decide that give the exam of CAT through online i already download the the student guide for the preparation of exam after its fully overview we submitted its registration process

Along with online exams, I can suggest some Free Online AIEEE Classes which are extremely beneficial for the students. Here teachers from coaching classes have gone out of their way to explain difficult topics like Permutations and Combination, Probability, Organic Chemistry, Kirchoff's law in Electricity,Electromagnetism etc.

We are ready to help you in case if you need. Register and make the most of it.

Rolleyes 
Hi Friends! Smile Smile Smile Smile. Here I am with some more tests onSmile Chemistry Thermodynamics .The good thing about the link is that you can access a number of other tests also on other subjects

Yeah, I remember doing my mocks a year ago when I was in Year 10. It really helps you to understand what areas ur not so good on so that u have plenty of time to revise for.Yes, you do also have mocks in Year 11, its in December time so three months into Year 11 u will have exams. You might get moved down a class, an E grade in your core subjects is pretty bad. Colleges dont accept that and so you really have to start thinking about your future and what u want to get ou of life around about now. Please try to aim high, even if you dont get the As youll still be getting the Bs/Cs at least. Dont aim for a C cos then ur more likely to get the D/E again.Spend ur summer really thinking about what youre goona do in your last year of compulsory education. Luckily I revised a lot, I'll admit for some subjects I wish I did more, but Im not really panicking about my results now. For those people in my year who try to look cool, get stoned/drunk every weekend at parties, well they'll be the ones suffering either working in some sh*thole like Asda at the age of 16 or doing some rubbish course - whilst I'll be the sucessful one in a few years time. For my year, its all over now. All the work is done and u really dont wanna feel like u havent work to ur full potential and then get bad grades at the end of 13 years of education. Also make sure u do coursework to your best potential - my mate got 2 A* for her Biology coursework and has to get 3 marks to get a B in the exam - it really takes the stress off and makes it easier if u do the coursework properly.

"The key objective of student guide is to provide tools to enable students to achieve their
educational goals and ambitions in a competitive world."

It sounds excellent, thank you for sharing wonderful information.

-----------
Polka Dots Scrub Top

(11-30-2009, 09:54 AM)mouly2020 Wrote:
sreeshanti Wrote:Students appearing for EAMCET,AIEEE, CAT, EDCET, I CET, IIT-JEE, MAT can make use of our
free online mock tests !

• EAMCET Engineering
• EAMCET Medical
• Bank POs

free online mock tests !

At 
For those appearing for competitive bank exams, e.g. ibps cwe, may check these mock tests...

gadhe ho sare k sare

Check your JEE / NEET / CET performance with Smart Lab. it helps you to know how well you are prepared by answering the questions set by panel of experts.

you can try it for FREE! log on to www.smartlab.in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Material for Competitive Exams and Technical Job Exams GATE. 0 4,752 01-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Last Post: GATE.