career options after 10th
(04-26-2018, 11:26 AM)sigmam2001 Wrote: My son has just given his 10th grade examination(CBSE board). I would like to know career options after 10th.

Hello. There are many Options for your son to chose after 10, Medical, Non medical, commerce, Arts, Humanities and much more but it depends upon the interest. Tell your son to select that stream which is of his interest.

Hi,

It totally depends upon your interests and what you want to become…

First of all don't choose stream according to your marks..

1)If you want to become engineer, pilot , navy goes for nonmedical….But you have to work very hard because the competition is very high in non-medical especially engineering because every second person is going for engineering….Its a risk associated stream.

Also nowadays the engineers are very less paid and many are jobless…So you have to give at least 4 to 5 hrs each day…

2) If you want to become a doctor or have an interest in bio then go for PCB…You have to work very hard…..
Competition in this stream is high but no. of jobs are more because there are very few people who choose medical so hard work pays off in this stream…

3) If you have an interest in the finance economy or want to do CA MBA etc choose commerce.I just landed in class 11 and from two years I was sure that I will choose non-med because of my interest in science but I choose commerce because of its trending courses..
Commerce is the most trending stream nowadays…Competition is less and jobs and salary is more…You can settle early in this stream…

4)If you want to do law or have an interest in history civics English choose humanities
It's a myth that humanities are for the weak students…Believe me, this stream is getting very popular these days…Law is one of the most trending course.

At last, choose the stream which interests you the most and you can also take career counseling.

Thanx☺☺

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  career options after BDS? Nisha jaglan 3 4,177 02-24-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: moneymorkel
  Career Options for M.Sc Biological Science + B.E Mechanical Engineering binavasan 0 3,336 12-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: binavasan
  Career options in big or small companies for software developers luttu 1 3,747 04-30-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: luttu
  Career options after BTech in Avionics rms 2 5,219 11-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Last Post: kuttihm
  Institutes offering Forensic Science with research options and career opportunities ceo 1 9,418 11-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Last Post: nbm