UGC net preparation
I want information about the sample papers ,study material about the UGC net exam in computer science.Please help me giving the details for the exam.
Hoping for quick response.
thank you

Sapna jain

hi sapna,

do u know some body appearing for commerce.........and how u r preparing for the Ist paper since it is common to all.....!!

sapna jain Wrote:I want information about the sample papers ,study material about the UGC net exam in computer science.Please help me giving the details for the exam.
thank you

Sapna jain

I want information about the sample papers ,study material about the UGC net exam in management.Please help me giving the details for the exam.
thank you
Ritu.

hi this is kiran bala
i have done it MA. in punjabi. i want to learn 1st paper for UGC.
plz.give me information about the sample papers .
thanks

hello! i want UGC NET exam sample papers
for Paper-1 , paper-2 an paper-3 for computer science and application

hai i want know the date and syllabus of net exams pls

Hello Sapna,

I read your post on your UGC NET Exam interest. I have one source for UGC NET Exam Books. I hope my info will be helpful in preparation for this exam.

Best of Luck,

I Want NET 3rd paper - Political scince model paper and question please someone help me

preetijain Wrote:hi sapna,

do u know some body appearing for commerce.........and how u r preparing for the Ist paper since it is common to all.....!!
jello sapna ya ist paper is same fpr all

sapna jain Wrote:I want information about the sample papers ,study material about the UGC net exam in computer science.Please help me giving the details for the exam.
thank you

Sapna jain

thank you

Sapna jain

do u know some body appearing for commerce.........and how u r preparing for the Ist paper since it is common to all.....!!SEO

I want information about the sample papers ,study material about the UGC net exam in computer science.Please help me giving the details for the exam.
thank you

Urvi Shah

wanna 1 paper of UGC net

Question 
thank you

Tapan

All those appearing for UGC NET in commerce 2009, would request you to please provide your mail ids