IIT JEE Coaching institute in Mumbai
I am in 10th standard now. I am looking for an institute/college that provide rigorous training in IIT JEE ? can any one please suggest a good institute/college that provides IIT JEE Training in Mumbai in any location?

There are many coaching classes for IIT JEE advanced as well as mains in mumbai. Amongst these the prominent ones are IITians Pace, Akash, Resonance, Rao's, 21st Century, Vidyalankars, and many others. There are also others that CLAIM they prepare students for JEE Advanced and Mains. But their teaching is best suited only to crack MH-CET. They are dime a dozen. I would suggest you go for Rao's Classes or IITians Pace.
IITians Pace has cut throat competition. The professors are all above average. Sometimes the top batch gets the best profs. And the lower ones get the not so good one(even they are quite good). If you land up in a lower batch during batch shuffles, you land up with not so ambitious peers. Whereas if you are able to keep up regularly, you will do good. The test series are redundant. Also they are way above JEE Advanced calibre. So dont test yourself with the performance in these major tests. Take the headquartes Andheri centre for attending lectures. The fees is quite high as far as I remember. If you take up the "integrated" batches, its even higher. But I suggest you do a nice and tight bargaining. If you are ranked in any other competition, this is the time to tell. If nothing works, explain your situation frankly to them. They would understand. Maybe.
Rao's has a good bunch of dedicated faculties. They will spoon feed you to success. Peers are generally less ambitious than Pace but still most are sincere. Again take the head center here. Fees are not that high compared to Pace. But still high. Explain your situation. Most of them are accomodating if they see huge potential.

(12-05-2016, 01:28 PM)bhagwanpatel Wrote: I am in 10th standard now. I am looking for an institute/college that provide rigorous training in IIT JEE ? can any one please suggest a good institute/college that provides IIT JEE Training in Mumbai in any location?

There are many coaching classes for IIT JEE advanced as well as mains in mumbai. Amongst these the prominent ones are IITians Pace, Akash, Resonance, Rao's, 21st Century, Vidyalankars, and many others. There are also others that CLAIM they prepare students for JEE Advanced and Mains. But their teaching is best suited only to crack MH-CET. They are dime a dozen. I would suggest you go for Rao's Classes or IITians Pace. 
IITians Pace has cut throat competition. The professors are all above average. Sometimes the top batch gets the best profs. And the lower ones get the not so good one(even they are quite good). If you land up in a lower batch during batch shuffles, you land up with not so ambitious peers. Whereas if you are able to keep up regularly, you will do good. The test series are redundant. Also they are way above JEE Advanced calibre. So dont test yourself with the performance in these major tests. Take the headquartes Andheri centre for attending lectures. The fees is quite high as far as I remember. If you take up the "integrated" batches, its even higher. But I suggest you do a nice and tight bargaining. If you are ranked in any other competition, this is the time to tell. If nothing works, explain your situation frankly to them.  They would understand. Maybe.
Rao's has a good bunch of dedicated faculties. They will spoon feed you to success. Peers are generally less ambitious than Pace but still most are sincere. Again take the head center here. Fees are not that high compared to Pace. But still high. Explain your situation. Most of them are accomodating if they see huge potential.