NATA Model Question Paper
jaandeep Wrote:
jeevi Wrote:please, send me Previous question paper for nata Entrance exam

even i want nata question papers bro.. please send me to my mail jaandeepjd@gmail.com............ its urgent ok

go on gooogle and search for the questions papers

yogesh Wrote:
jaandeep Wrote:
jeevi Wrote:please, send me Previous question paper for nata Entrance exam

even i want nata question papers bro.. please send me to my mail omron hj-203 jaandeepjd@gmail.com............ its urgent ok

go on gooogle and search for the questions papers

I see that I is the first page of the thread. Please browse over.

NATA STUDY CENTRE
(ARCHITECTURE ENTRANCE EXAMS) in NEW DELHI , DWARKA
5 DAYS CRASH COURSE & REGULAR COURSE 10 DAYS
It is the only institute which focuses on the main stream line of qualifying Nata (Architecture Entrance exams.) by Architects.
 This course is useful for all type of Architecture Exams in India.

 Our course is designed in such a way that a student can pass Nata exams in preparation of 5 to 10 days

 Only Class room Studies no postal or no online Training because we believe that your grooming needs personal attention.
We also provide our students the details of various Architectural colleges in India after
passing NATA Exams.
We are team of well qualified Practicing Architects, Town Planners, Professionals, and Technocrats
Expert Advisers are Professors from various renowned Architecture Colleges of India (refer core team)
We are aware of that maximum students who appear in Nata Exams has minimum or nil knowledge/awareness about architecture.
Keeping this in mind we have designed our teaching methodologies and course materials to ensure that the students gain knowledge /Awareness about architecture as well as qualify NATA Exams

(04-05-2010, 03:46 PM)supreet Wrote: can anyone help me out with the previous year question papers

[/align][/size]I Studied at CREATIVE CAREERS at Munirka contact no.9313415509 they have very small batches and very personalised attention and 100% success rate and now i am in SPA Vijay wada and many of my friends from there are in SPA BHOPAL and SPA NEW DELHI apart from SUSHANT,JAMIA, GGSIPUniversity and Vastu Kala Academy.Big Grin [size=large][align=justify]

(01-06-2010, 10:30 PM)anil12345 Wrote: hai friends my name is anil , just 1 year back back i have completed my diplamo .
now i am interested in joining to architecture coarse , so pls help me , give some ideas about nata exam , tutions ,
pls send it by email - my email id is (anil_rupesh@gmail.com)
or send me a sms @ 09880851968
pls help me .

HI ANIL,I studied from CREATIVE CAREER at Munirka They have very small batch and very dedicated teachers and result is 100%.you should definitely try to visit them. Dont go by infrastructure and flashy ads they often mislead.Instead go to institutions and find from students from where they have studied.contact no.of creative career 9313415509

can sumbody help me wid NATA aptitude test papers of past years???

(03-31-2010, 04:28 PM)jeevi Wrote: please, send me Previous question paper for nata Entrance exam

thanx a lot!!

(03-09-2009, 12:17 AM)mohini_varma Wrote: Model questions of The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2009

nice madam, thanks for your post

(03-09-2009, 12:17 AM)mohini_varma Wrote: Model questions of The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2009

thank u mam...............

thank you ma'am !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nata model question papers. nitsh 7 16,733 06-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Last Post: 92viku19
  i want nata model papers rangarajnila 3 9,149 08-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Guest
  NATA Online Model Examination abhilash 1 6,362 08-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Guest