UGC NET Computer Science
Hi
Can anyone help me to send previous year question paper on UGC NET exam(Computer Science)?

Hi
I have joined this forum today only and i wanted to know that from where can i get the study material of the subject to study from.

pro_net Wrote:Hi
Can anyone help me to send previous year question paper on UGC NET exam(Computer Science)?

hi anyone there for net exam for computer science

Hi
Can anyone help me to send study material for UGC NET dec 2009 exam(Computer Science)
jakkula.premsagar@gmailcom

gargdipti Wrote:Hi
I have joined this forum today only and i wanted to know that from where can i get the study material of the subject to study from.

pro_net Wrote:Hi

Attached Files
.pdf   D 8705 PAPER II.pdf (Size: 191.49 KB / Downloads: 423)
.pdf   D 8706 PAPER II.pdf (Size: 111.24 KB / Downloads: 352)
.pdf   D 8706 PAPER III.pdf (Size: 169.16 KB / Downloads: 345)
.pdf   D 8707 PAPER II.pdf (Size: 216.03 KB / Downloads: 350)

premsagar Wrote:Hi
jakkula.premsagar@gmailcom

Free download model papers and material of the computerscience

premsagar Wrote:
gargdipti Wrote:Hi
This is Narendra, All these pdf files are locked, so we can n't print this. Can someone please give the password to unlock these files.
It will be very helpful to us...
[/quote]

Hello friends,
Can anyone help me for getting breif description of how to get prepared for net set exam for computer science!
If u have model question papers, can u plz forward it on:- dipalichaudhari24@gmail.com

thank you in advance!

hi

can any one please send me the material of computer science and application for ugc net

Thanks in advance
please send it to my email id - prernaniec@gmail.com

(08-11-2009, 01:21 AM)premsagar Wrote: Hi
Can anyone help me to send study material for UGC NET dec 2010 exam(Computer Science)
mukesh.dhamija@rediffmail.com

(10-08-2010, 12:58 PM)mukesh dhamija Wrote:
(08-11-2009, 01:21 AM)premsagar Wrote: Hi
Can anyone help me to send study material for UGC NET dec 2010 exam(Computer Science)
mukesh.dhamija@rediffmail.com

pls sir send me ser paper3 answers