Best Engineering Courses?
Best Engineering Courses to study

(08-24-2016, 02:17 PM)ushaa4n@gmail.com Wrote: Best Engineering Courses to study

not electronics and communication unless you are in a reputed institute, where core companies come for recruitment

GIRISH

mechanical engineering is the best course to study..

Every Course is best, now a days people opt for the field with lot of success rate and money, i personally feel Mechanical Engineering is best in India
http://www.bsauniv.ac.in

Mechanical , EEE ,ECE, CSE are the most important course today...

Hi, I think Computer science engineering is a best course.

my friend finished Engineering Courses in New Delhi. I can ask him.

(08-24-2016, 02:17 PM)ushaa4n@gmail.com Wrote: Best Engineering Courses to study

Better you can do  computer science because now a days more placements or otherwise choose your interested area. Before going admission think about the best colleges/University like as IIT, NIT ,AMITY,  LPU …

I would suggest you to join B.Tech Computer Science.

Popular Engineering Courses in India :

1. Computer Science & Engineering/IT
2. Electronics & Communication Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Civil Engineering/ Environment Engineering
6. Chemical Engineering
7. Biotechnology
8. Genetic Engineering
9. Aeronautical Engineering

There are multiples course for Engineering.

1. Computer Science & Engineering (Salesforce, Data Science, Hadoop, Big Data, Splunk, and more)

Well I would advice you to analize your skills, interest areas and I am sure you would get an answer. There cannot be any specific answer to which branch is the best, since the estb. of engineering this has been a topic of debate. According to me every branch has its own significance. You cannot compare Chemical with Civil or Mech with IT. Both, have their imp. amongs their field. If you have dedication and hunger to prosper every branch will help you. If you want easy job after grad you can opt for E&Tc, Instrumentation, Production, CS, IT, etc. If you feel you have core skills you can opt for Mech, Civil or Electrical. The decision all lies upon your ability to choose wisely. Do analize yourself and then take a decision. Best of luck for your future.

Nagpur Engineering Colleges provides different types of engineering courses like
  • Aeronautical Engineering Degrees.
  • Architecture Degrees.
  • Chemical Engineering Degrees.
  • Civil Engineering Degrees.
  • Computer Science Degrees.
  • Electrical Engineering Degrees.
  • Mechanical Engineering Degrees.
  • Biomedical Engineering Degrees.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Distance Engineering courses kdp1 3 5,810 05-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Last Post: ddk1216
Shy Graduation courses that can be opted for after Diploma in Engineering ashwinil 0 6,349 08-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Last Post: ashwinil
  Application criteria for Post SSC Diploma courses in Engineering Jaykrisnan 333 1 5,416 06-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Last Post: nbm
  financial engineering courses in india Kamal pasha 4 18,958 02-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Munish.Oberoi
  ENGINEERING COURSES IN DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE ags 6 10,903 02-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Manisha Bhakat
  courses that can be opted for after Diploma in Engineering pakki 1 4,693 11-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post: nbm