Best Engineering Courses?
According to my opinion, I suggest you computer science engineering is the best option because I got a lot of job opportunities in CSE Stream.Only one thing you have to remember you need to put a lot of efforts, interest and keep updated with technologies accordingly.
http://www.nrtec.ac.in/category/departments/

Joining core branches like Electrical, mechanical and Computer science is having better career options.

(02-08-2018, 02:49 PM)tinasingh Wrote: Nagpur Engineering Colleges provides different types of engineering courses like
  • Aeronautical Engineering Degrees.
  • Architecture Degrees.
  • Chemical Engineering Degrees.
  • Civil Engineering Degrees.
  • Computer Science Degrees.
  • Electrical Engineering Degrees.
  • Mechanical Engineering Degrees.
  • Biomedical Engineering Degrees.

Hi , there are also many other options in nagpur ,

I think best engineering course depends on your interest. If you're interested in coding then you may prefer CSE/IT branch, as it has a lot of opportunities for coder.

If you are not familiar with coding then you may prefer other branches like ECE, EN, mechanical.

In my opinion, every courses is best depends on your interests. There's a lot of engineering courses as already mentioned, but it's still up to your wants and interests where you can land from.

Civil engineering is beat branch for exploring your career
Give me a chance to show Some of the accompanying occupations or independent work you can settle in 

-As an advisor structural architect. 

-As a Contractor 

-As a Valuer 

-In the wake of doing M.tech in structures you can be an auxiliary creator 

-An organizer 

-An authorized architect in districts or urban neighborhood bodies 

-As a site design in any ventures both private and business 

Subsequent to doing some PC courses like Autocad, 3dmax, sketchup, photoshop you can do structures and 3d renderings of rises. And furthermore you can configuration walk throughs which is the need of great importance 

So first discover the energy in you and settle in any of the abovementioned. Just considerate designers have these numerous oppurtunities. 
if you want to do online courses in civil engineering please visit below link for details:

Which are the [b]Best Engineering Courses in India?[/b]
  1. Computer Science and Engineering. 
  2. Electronics and Communication Engineering. 
  3. Mechanical Engineering. 
  4. Electrical Engineering.
  5. Civil Engineering. 
  6. Chemical Engineering. 
  7. Biochemical/ Biomedical Engineering. 
  8. Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering.
If you want to join any courses online or offline stay connected with CRBTech Solutions

Nowadays most of the engineers are asking which course I select after engineering and also I have a clear answer to that question. If you are a mechanical engineer then this answer helps you more because other graduates are also thankful for this answer, If you are a technical engineer ( mechanical or electrical ) then you can join PLC ( Programmable Logic Controller ) Course. Now IPCS Automation providing PLC Training in Chennai and also other countries too. The reason why I am introducing this company is from there you can get a Gov approved certificates and course and also they are ISO certified training institution.

You should go with your interest.

studentsassignments can help students with each and every subject taught in school – whether be it English, biology, accounts, economics, computer science,engineering allsubjaect or any other:

Btecch in Inforamation technology (IT)

Engineering is one of the most opted professional education courses in India. With the rise in the number of engineering colleges across the country, there has been observed a great increase in the number of applicants as well. With the upsurge in the number of colleges, there has been observed an upsurge in the different courses of studies and various streams as well.

Here are some of the top engineering streams to be studied:
1. Chemical engineering
  •  Bio-molecular
  •  Materials
  •  Molecular
  •  Process
  •  Corrosion
2. Civil engineering
  •  Environmental
  •  Geotechnical
  •  Mining
  •  Structural
  •  Transport
3. Electrical engineering
  •  Electronic
  •  Computer
  •  Power
  •  Optical
4. Mechanical engineering
  •  Acoustical
  •  Opto-mechanical
  •  Thermal
  •  Power plant
  •  Vehicle
Above given are some of the most opted branches and sub-branches of engineering studies that possess the most beneficial and successful career.

All depends on your interests. Not a single engineering course is bad for any one. All tracks have very good opportunity for students if you do well in your course but you need interest to read all the study materials.
You can see many engineering students who were in CSE, Mechanical and other tracks but most of them are looking for their first job. So, interest is must important while choosing your course for engineering.

CMR university Bangalore, Admissions, courses & Fees 2019
CMR University is one of the best private university in the state of Karnataka, established and governed by the CMR University Act-2013. Offering Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctoral in Engineering, Management, Law and Health sciences.
For more Details visit: http://www.cmr.edu.in/

yes bro your are right👍👍👍

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Distance Engineering courses kdp1 3 5,860 05-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Last Post: ddk1216
Shy Graduation courses that can be opted for after Diploma in Engineering ashwinil 0 6,374 08-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Last Post: ashwinil
  Application criteria for Post SSC Diploma courses in Engineering Jaykrisnan 333 1 5,445 06-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Last Post: nbm
  financial engineering courses in india Kamal pasha 4 19,023 02-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Munish.Oberoi
  ENGINEERING COURSES IN DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE ags 6 10,955 02-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Manisha Bhakat
  courses that can be opted for after Diploma in Engineering pakki 1 4,717 11-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post: nbm