SSC Age Limit
Dear Friends,

I am a graduate from UPTU and i want to become an ssc officer for this i am practicing from Arth Digibooks mobile App which is a excellent app for preparing for SSC CGL.

I found this app very help and test content is awesome. Please also suggest some other books and Mobile apps like this so that i can prepare well for SSC CGL.

My dream is to become a Officer please help. Every single response will be appreciated.

OBC 3 years
SC/ST 5 years
Physically Handicapped candidates ( PH) 10 years
PH + OBC 13 years
PH + SC/ST 15 years

SC/ST-5years
OBC-3 years

(08-10-2016, 03:35 PM)Gsomesh Wrote: Dear Friends,

I am a graduate from UPTU and i want to become an ssc officer for this i am practicing from Arth Digibooks mobile App which is a excellent app for preparing for SSC CGL.

I found this app very help and test content is awesome. Please also suggest some other books and Mobile apps like this so that i can prepare well for SSC CGL.

My dream is to become a Officer please help. Every single response will be appreciated.

Hello,
Actually, I don't know apps or books for SSC CGL preparation. But there are so many books, apps, and blogs you can find online for preparing SSC CGL exam.

You can easily find latest SSC CGL notification and related blogs for tips and other useful information online. I came across Examsbook last week for SSC CGL updates, and the website looks professional having updated information and notifications for 2018 CGL exam.

I really want to suggest you check Examsbook for best SSC CGL material and information.

All the best for the exam.

My brother has just cleared his 12th exam and is willing to go for SSC exam. He should join any institute for SSC or he should prepare by himself? As I have read that SSC exam is not very easy to clear, so experts guidance is required. Can you all please put some light on this?