Engineering Entrance Exam 2016
Hello Sir, 

My name is Nitin, I am Intermediate student of UP Board with PCM stream. I want to go in Engineering field so, I want to Know about IIT JEE ENTRANCE Exam, the important dates and eligibility criteria for it?

The Eligibility Criteria for applying the IIT JEE Entrance examination is the student have to study the subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics with 75 percentage of minimum mark.

(02-16-2016, 01:59 PM)Nitin34 Wrote: Hello Sir, 

My name is Nitin, I am Intermediate student of UP Board with PCM stream. I want to go in Engineering field so, I want to Know about IIT JEE ENTRANCE Exam, the important dates and eligibility criteria for it?

Hello,
As you want to go in Engineering stream. This is an important question to know information about entrance exam related to it.
IIT JEE is an entrance exam through which students get admission in various IITs for Bachelor degree in various streams like electrical, mechanical, computer science, electrical & electronic communication etc.
Students with physics, chemistry, mathematics stream are eligible for this exam.
The students who are presently in the 12th class or passed out can apply for the exam.
Relaxation in reservations is provided as per government rules. So, students who comes under reservation category can prepare their exam according to cutoff marks in particular category.
Solve the previous year question paper to know about the difficulty level of exam.
Select the right books for the preparation of exam, that cover overall syllabus in an easy & well understood language.
For more information related to jee eligibility criteria you can see official site  http://jeemain.nic.in

(02-16-2016, 01:59 PM)Nitin34 Wrote: Hello Sir, 

Hi Nitin34, you can search for TCYonline, as me you can get all details here.