Suggest me the best bilingual school in Toronto
Hi all, Please suggest me some top schools which provide the best bilingual education in Toronto. I searched over the internet and got several choices like Lycée Français Toronto, Toronto French Montessori and many options. But I am really confused to select the good one. I hope the people residing at Toronto can definitely help me to choose the best one. Please specify the leading bilingual school names along with its reviews. Thank you

(10-26-2015, 03:05 PM)kevinpeter720 Wrote: Hi all, Please suggest me some top schools which provide the best bilingual education in Toronto. I searched over the internet and got several choices like Lycée Français Toronto, Toronto French Montessori and many options. But I am really confused to select the good one. I hope the people residing at Toronto can definitely help me to choose the best one. Please specify the leading bilingual school names along with its reviews. Thank you

I for a long time looking for and suffering with the choice. something specific I can not tell you because I had additional requests to schools. But I can consult here this site [color=#000000][size=small][font=arial], I'm sure that you will find what you need, and there you can also find an essay.

1: Momentum Montessori
2: LeRoux Froebel Bilingual School
3: Hawthorne II Bilingual Alternative Sch Jr
4: Alliance Francaise

These are the best bilingual school in Toronto.

Looking for this explanation long time ago!!

I'd choose Toronto French Montessori. It's just the best.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  suggest uttam 2 4,998 07-29-2013, 11:36 AM
Last Post: ignoubooks
  suggest uttam 0 3,309 04-28-2009, 05:41 PM
Last Post: uttam