How to prepare for Civil Service Exam?
I am doing my studies and plans to appear for Civil Service Exam parallel.What all are the main points that I need to keep in mind while preparing for IAS exam?

For normal studies the exam papers will stick on to the areas mentioned in the syllabus. But for Civil Service exam, the area covered is more wider.It doesn't have any boarders.You need to know ore need to have knowledge of all the world around. Normally the questions asked for Civil Service exam in itself has got the answers in it. only thing is that... it is your approach that matters, as you find the answers from it.That is what is expected..Civil Service exam intends to check the subject knowledge in depth together with the your way of thinking about the particular situation is also considered.you should always try to have a stand of your own about the question you get in Civil Service exam.

Choose completely solved practice books:

For better Gate exam preparation you need completely solved practice books which can help you to clear your doubts and crack the Gate exam with good score. Never take local books because there is not sufficient concept in those books always buy books which covers complete syllabus and are written by good authors.

Always refer the standard text books:

It is always better to start reading with a standard text book. All books normally provide lengthy concepts but you need to summarize the concept for the better understanding and practice. You need to read all topics because there is no topic wise mark distribution for the preparation of the Gate examination.

Make your own note:

It is always very helpful if you are making your own note because by doing this, you can feel easy to remember the concept and you can easily understand your own note in a simple manner. Own notes always help you at last days of the examination for revision purpose.

Civil Service examination is of the toughest examination exam in india.

my suggestion is make use the time management tips

read the more article to get the confidence.

hard work is the key to success

You need need to complete the text book first as per syllabus. Then complete practice needs to done. One important tips, please practice more writing than reading. Best of luck..

I am prepare for bank clerk exams please provide me pre and main exam question paper with answer sheet.

need IBPS clerk papers

Hi, to prepare for civil services exams take coaching from good institute.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to prepare GATE exam? dhivyaa4n 0 2,188 08-27-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: dhivyaa4n
  Civil Service exam preparation schedule jamsheedp 4 4,390 09-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Last Post: arunadevi.s
  Tips to face Civil Service Personality test shameerhassan 1 3,112 07-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Last Post: nbm
  Changes came for Civil Service Exam apple-india 1 2,955 07-08-2015, 11:32 AM
Last Post: shameerhassan
  Application form to apply for UN Civil Service YPP Jeanna Siju 4 7,833 09-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Kiasu