serious problem
what I do after b pharma

It clearly indicates after B. pharma students can select their career in marketing, pharma industry, clinical research and higher education like M. pharm/ MBA or M.S while rest select career in academics, pharmacist and entrepreneur. I think you should select one of them as per your choice.

(09-18-2015, 10:39 AM)poojamit Wrote: It clearly indicates after B. pharma students can select their career in marketing, pharma industry, clinical research and higher education like M. pharm/ MBA or M.S while rest select career in academics, pharmacist and entrepreneur.  I think you should select one of them as per your choice.

you can choose M.S

It clearly indicates after B. pharma students can select their career in marketing, pharma industry, clinical research and higher education like M. pharma/ MBA or M.S while rest select career in academics, pharmacist and entrepreneur.  I think you should select one of them as per your choice.

you can choose M.S

HI Friend,

Following option after completing B.Pharma-------------

1.Food Inspector
2.Drug Inspector
3.Healthcare centres
4.Clinical Research
5.Sales manager
6.Drug Controller
7.Marketing Manager
8.Pharmaceutical Firms.

Hello,
you can choose M.S

(06-30-2015, 06:44 AM)amit koundal Wrote: what I do after b pharma

Getting a job after B.Pharm is little bit tough, if you are not looking for job in sales & marketing and want to build a career in research then you'll have to pursue higher studies. Students interested in Research and Development then take up M.Pharm, Ph.D. It will not only the higher degree; gives you a greater career opportunity and also you can become a professor. 
For Ph.D CSIR NET exam held twice a year. Good luck.

Some other career options are:
Pharmacist, Drug Inspector, Drug squad in police department, Medical underwriter,  Technician in college, CRO, and etc.