can i apply for ph.d in abroad ??
I completed my M.TECH degree in Mobile communications, can I eligible for ph.D degree in Abroad ??? Which university is best for me &what are their procedures ???

Hello Abhi

Yes of course you are eligible for ph.d in abroad. Ukraine has many top most and old universities offering Ph.d degree.

Hii.
Ph.d from a very good institution always has a great value whether it is from India or abroad, but I am just curious to know others opinion, if your answer is abroad, please suggest me some "good" biotechnology institutions providing Ph.d progranms abroad.
Thanks.

Yes of course you are eligible for Ph.d in abroad. I suggest you Aston University, Uk and many other top most and old universites offering ph.d degree.

Thanks & Regards
Ustudent

Yes of course you are eligible for ph.d in abroad.

Yes I completed b.sc

I HAVE COMPLETED M.E IN COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR Phd IN ABROAD. PLEASE SUGGEST ME BEST INSTITUTION

i completed my M.Ed and want to do P.hd in abroad

Yes of course you are eligible for ph.d in abroad.
First of all you have to clear
Standardized Tests
GRE Test
TOEFL/IELTS Test

Many procedures but it is basic procedure.

hello ,
check MSMBAinUSA this site once hope so you will got all the information about Higher education in Abroad..

Rather than to going for some suggestion I would say you to search it online and find a university as per your requirements.

Yes of course you are eligible for Ph.d in abroad. I suggest Canada for doing Ph.d.

Hello Abhi, You are eligible for ph.d in abroad.I think U.K has many top most universities offering Ph.d degree.

Hi, yes you are eligible for ph.D degree in Abroad. You can check the all universities details on web and then you can easily choose the right university which suits your reqirements.

Most of the countries now may able to apply for the ph.d courses while it may be offered in our nation courses