Mtech through correspondence
i am in my final year of electrical engg to be joining an oil psu dis year,my company wont allow me any study leave,but i want to do Mtech in electrical discipline as a correspondence course,pls provide me details regarding which university offer correspondence Mtech courses in electrical related disciplines..
regards,
suman

i have done diploma in electronics & tele communaction engineering i want part time b.tech please suggest me.

MTech through correspondance

plz a humble request to everone who is on this site plz sed me ism dhanbad syllabus of enviromentel enng

HI ALL,

I COMPLETED MCA IN SV UNIVERSITY AFFILIATED COLLEGE AND NOW DOING A JOB AS A SE. NOW I AM PLANNING TO DO M.TECH ON COMPUTER APPLICATIONS. PLEASE SUGGEST ME A GOOD REPUTED COLLEGE( WITH AICTE NORMS) SUCH THAT I CAN DO MY MTECH IN CORRESPONDENCE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Dear all,
I completed B.E.(Mech) Regular .now i want do M.Tech in Quality management Through distance Education pls suggest me universites approved AICTE.

Regard's
Hanumanta Barki

Thanks in advance

I think there is a karnatka open university from there. Those who want to do M.Tech in Computer Science. They can do M.Tech(Computer Science)

Hi Bits Pilani is offering 2 years work integrated MS program in quality management. Candidate should have a minimum of one year experience in the respective field and should be employed at the time of applying for course. Check in their website. It is one of the easiest way of acquiring MS degree thro distance learning.Bits is offering MS in many other streams too but one should have relevant work experience and should be employed.

There are many distance learning colleges like symbiosis, Amity, Sikkim Manipal University which provides on line M.tech. But on my personal experience Sikkim Manipal University distance program is best suited for distance learning as I was also a student of this universities distance program. It is accredited by government and there is no entrance test for admission. SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free http://www.smude.edu.in

The next change is to deprecate the support for overly minimal themes. Prior to WordPress 3.0 any theme which was using the relevant template tag but missing any of the following template files – header.php, footer.php, sidebar.php, comments.php, comments-popup.php – would effectively behave as if it has a parent theme defined as ‘default’ using the relevant files from the old default theme.

Now that we are moving to a new default theme we didn’t want to have to support this very old behaviour indefinitely or make it such that the files from the TwentyTen theme were used as they have a different visual layout and would like change peoples existing sites.

Going forward a WordPress theme using the relevant template tags is expected to contain all these files itself, or have them provided by a parent theme, and the theme compatibility files included in WordPress 3.0 will be removed in a future version.

If you are using a theme which is affected by this change then you just need to make sure that you have the default theme installed – it will not be in new installs but will be preserved on upgrades. Then add the following to the comment at the top of the style.css of your theme to make it such that the default theme is used as its parent theme:

Hi,
I have done MCA and worked as a software engineer for 14 months. Now i want to do Ph.D . Will M. Tech from distance learning will make me eligible for doing Ph.D.
Thanks in advance.

I am doing my MTech from I2IT pune and there are many people joining MBA here. There are varied courses in this stream. I would like to suggest visiting isquareit website for more and accurate information.

But I'm a user with a smaller support base, only 100 users. I don't like priority or any of the other things that declare urgency. Maybe once my company's bigger, then it'll matter more. Or maybe if we created silly rules for priority I'd find it more useful. As it is now, users can select the priority, so any rules I create would be ridiculous because Presidents of companies don't need emails about how one Customer Service rep can't send an email and he thinks its Very High urgency.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
At MTECH (MECH) CORRESPONDENCE----REG ankitgbhel 0 4,569 09-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Last Post: ankitgbhel
Wink MTech in Correspondence subhra roy 4 11,490 05-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Last Post: vishwanath