Best Institute for Summer Internship
I am a computer science student currently in 3rd yr and I want to do 2 months training/internship from may-June 2015 at any of the IT Company. Please suggest me the Object Oriented courses.

.net is best

Smile 
Must visit at SKIET. It is one of the best engineering colleges in haryana, india, provides job oriented professional courses. It is a best platform to enhance one's skills.

Summer Internship is a very important aspect of the course curriculum. It is generally conducted to expose the candidate to the real atmosphere of the company to understand the requirements and deliverable.

(02-26-2015, 03:09 PM)Summerinternship Wrote: I am a computer science student currently in 3rd yr and I want to do 2 months training/internship from may-June 2015 at any of the IT Company. Please suggest me the Object Oriented courses.

Its a good option to go for an IT company for your Summer Internship program because there you will get a good opportunity to work on the live projects from which you will really get to learn something. Try to opt for Php or Android Training as they are more in demand these days and good for your future as well

I can suggest Unicode Technology which is a IT Company in Lucknow and dealing into proving training services in to different latest languages with 100% placement assistance.

Hope this may help you out.

Behalf of my training experience, I would recommend you to join BR Brains, located in Jaipur, Rajasthan.

They provide real live project based training, job assistance, free consultancy from the expert, Free personal interview preparation. Some of the training which they provide in computer science includes PHP, JAVA, Digital Marketing, Android, DotNet, IOS, and more. For contact email at hr@ brbrains.in or call at 7821055532