Getting into a to b-school for MBA after bcom
I am currently pursuing b.com second year from mumbai university.Scored 77 in 10,72.83 in 12th.
What are my chances of getting into a top b school after Bcom if I score well in bcom and cat,cet etc.

Please also suggest if I shall do any other courses to improve my profile and chances

I am aiming for the 2016-2018 batch

(02-25-2015, 10:29 PM)Abdul.wkhatri Wrote: I am currently pursuing b.com second year from mumbai university.Scored 77 in 10,72.83 in 12th.
What are my chances of getting into a top b school after Bcom if I score well in bcom and cat,cet etc.

Please also suggest if I shall do any other courses to improve my profile and chances

I am aiming for the 2016-2018 batch

Maintain this score.
You will have work hard to get good marks in CAT and CET.
You can join good training institute to improve your chances.

Prepare well for CAT and CET for high scores which would assist you to join in Bschool.

Prepare well for CAT and CET for high scores which would assist you to join in Bschool. Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) is an AICTE approved & University of Pune affiliated, one of the top Management Institutes in India. Featured by Times B-School survey & Forbes as one of the top 10 emerging B-Schools in India, we aim to provide high value business management education to produce educated and skilled Management Graduates. Read more information about top b school after Bcom at pibm.in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MG University BCom application form for private registration luttu 1 18,924 11-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Last Post: nbm