Best university for MBA(HR)
hello friends,
i persude B.E mech in a slum institute...am sorry to say this and also i don't wanted to mension such an institute...
now i'm feeling lot about my exposure...my fluency of english speaking totally ruined..and now iam aspiring for mba in hr.. can any one please suggest me some of the best universities in india rather that iim... and in overseas too...
caz i need very good exposure and eventually with a

My sister has cleared MBA and now working in a MNC. She studied from SKIET. I think you should visit there. It is a best engineering colleges in Haryana, India. They also provide best placement in well established and reliable companies.

Well, I would like to suggest you to opt for good colleges first like: IIM, XLRI, etc. If you don't think you can crack into it, then try other options. I won't suggest you the name. Just type in google for top mba colleges and get your reviews yourself.

hi, Damodharan TG I can suggest you that you can go to city like Bangalore where there are universities like Alliance,Chirst university.Even I can suggest Millennium school of Business(www.msob.edu.in).

(02-22-2015, 04:05 AM)DAMODHARAN TG Wrote: hello friends,
i persude B.E mech in a slum institute...am sorry to say this and also i don't wanted to mension such an institute...
now i'm feeling lot about my exposure...my fluency of english speaking totally ruined..and now iam aspiring for mba in hr.. can any one please suggest me some of the best universities in india rather that iim... and in overseas too...
caz i need very good exposure and eventually with a

hi, Damodharan TG I can suggest you that you can go to city like Bangalore where there are universities like Alliance,Chirst university.Even I can suggest Millennium school of Business(www.msob.edu.in).

If you would like to pursue MBA part time, NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) would be a good option. NIBM is a leading online MBA provider accredited by renowned accrediting agencies like HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA). Another added advantage of NIBM is that it offers online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students. Visit NIBM’s official page for more.