Confused
I have completed my graduation last year and want to continue studying further. But I am confused on what to pursue-MBA or PGDM? Which has more market value? Which are the best institute for it? Please share your thoughts on it.

I think you should go for MBA..
you can refer following links for reference:
http://www.aib.edu.au/mba/883/what-kinds...holder-get

MBA is globally accepted. PGDM Courses are offered by autonomous bodies.
PGDM Courses are industry focused. If you are looking to build better career then choose MBA.

It shocks no one at all that the class of 2016 will see its MBA educational cost expenses rise - once more! What may come as a shock, notwithstanding, is the intriguing certainty that a normal MBA graduates with less obligation than the alumni from different projects.

I think if you get general MBA degree, you can get into any career like education, business etc.

I am confused whether to attend a course in Toronto, Canada. I love being in Canada. Advice me.

MBA have more market value than PGDM. Go for MBA.

MBA is better option for further studies.
MBA is offer college affiliated by university,
PGDM is diploma cource offer by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

See MBA is a degree and PGDM is a diploma so not much different after the programs. The career which best suits you is the streams which interests more. You need to focus on one topic to make career in it so, choose your stream which interests more.

Go for MBA. It is globally accepted

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confused about mca Bpolaswar 2 2,994 04-13-2018, 01:39 PM
Last Post: stevesmiths
Rolleyes confused confused so much confused.. wat to do aftr 12th by commerce japu 8 6,818 12-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Jayesh7
  I Am Confused ... Help Me Chose My Masters TrollHunter 0 3,077 12-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Last Post: TrollHunter