Best And Good School In Andheri
Hi guys, I am looking for an admission for son so please suggest me best school in Andheri.

Hi, Aarya

Here is List of Best and Good School in Andheri (Mumbai)

School of Andheri West

1. Rajhans Vidyalaya
2. Bhavans A H Wadia High School
3. Ashok Academy
4. St. Louis Convent High School
5. Bombay Cambridge School

School of Andheri East

1. Prime Academy
2. Canossa Convent High School
3. Marol Education Academy High School
4. Hasanat High School
5. St. Lawrence English School

Regards
Meenakshi Public School

Hi Aarya,

Here is the best and good school in Andheri East.

School of Andheri East

1) Bombay Cambridge School Andheri East
2) Canossa Convent High School

Bombay Cambridge School is best and good school in Andheri East.

Bombay Cambridge School is best and good School In Andheri East.

(01-23-2015, 03:44 PM)Aarya18 Wrote: Hi guys, I am looking for an admission for son so please suggest me best school in Andheri.

Hi,
I think you have to go for ICSE board for your son as I know name of the best international in Andheri is MLSI.

(08-31-2015, 03:52 PM)kumarrohit Wrote:
(01-23-2015, 03:44 PM)Aarya18 Wrote: Hi guys, I am looking for an admission for son so please suggest me best school in Andheri.

Hi,
I think you have to go for ICSE board for your son as I know name of the best international in Andheri is MLSI.

Hi Arya,

My son shiwansh study in Mount Litera School International, which is one of the best school in Mumbai (Andheri West). You can go for it.

dont join ST.XAVIERS school, probably u can choose CBSE also .... but not State board,...... u have benifits in furure.....
and avoid taking marathi language as possible or any indian language other than hindi are useless......

School of Andheri East

1) Bombay Cambridge School Andheri East
2) Canossa Convent High School

You can find many good CBSE school in almost major cities of India, but you can opt for Doon International school which has centre in Dehradun a beautiful tourist place with best opportunity for child to secure best education with proper caring.