Tool design engineering course
hi, my brother completed his +2 now.he wish to enter in to tool design engineering.which is the best institute in india and what are the courses available. anybody pls help me.

thanks.

Lulu Wrote:hi, my brother completed his +2 now.he wish to enter in to tool design engineering.which is the best institute in india and what are the courses available. anybody pls help me.

thanks.

This course has a wide scope. the corse is provided by Central Institute of Tool Design.(CITD).Fareedabad
Mainly ther are four courses available in this feild.all are recognised by AICTE.

1.pg dIPLOMA IN Tool, Die,and Mold design.(PGTD): Duration:1 year, recognised by India govt.
2.Post Diploma in Tools Design(PDTD): Duration :1year, age limit:27.
3.Diploma in Tool, Die and Mold making(DTDM)Big Grinuration:4years, qualification:S S L C. Age limit:19
4.Advanced Tool Making course.(ATM): Duration :2 year. qualification: s s l c and ITI certificate.

For Detais Contact:

Central Institute of Tool Design, Training Department, Balanagar
Hyderabad-500 037, Phone:040-23776156
Web: www.citdindia.org

Lulu Wrote:hi, my brother completed his +2 now.he wish to enter in to tool design engineering.which is the best institute in india and what are the courses available. anybody pls help me.

thanks.

there is too many colleges like NTTF, CIPET, GTTC etc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Institute offering PG in tool design and manufacture for BTech holders at Delhi care 2 4,544 08-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Last Post: nbm