PhD from indian universities thro' distant learning
Hi,

I am working in middle east and am a postgraduate in biotechnology. One professor here is willing to guide me. in this case:

1. Does anyone know the procedure for this and the criteria?
2. since i am having only 50% marks in MSc can i register in some of the indian universities for phd?

Sree

hey
for Phd , you have to require min.55% in your masters or M.Phil with NET quilified.
Sree_Prasanthy Wrote:Hi,

I am working in middle east and am a postgraduate in biotechnology. One professor here is willing to guide me. in this case:

2. since i am having only 50% marks in MSc can i register in some of the indian universities for phd?

Sree

Hi sir
I am M.Sc. (Biotechnology) with 63% marks From Kanpur University and currently working in pharmaceutical company with 2yrs and 8 month exp.but now i want to do ph.d.plz guide me.

phd can be obtained from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) through distance mode.

hello sir
I have 54% marks in high school One told me if you don't have 55% marks in high school you can not aply for Ph.D.but my M.Sc. is 1st class. Is it right plz suggest me.

Sree

Hi,
How r u , I am Dr. Karthikeyan, MDS, PhD not in distance mode , but can be done in part time, Contact me for more details. My e-mail id , drkarthikeiyan@yahoo.com

Satya9831 Wrote:Hi sir
I am M.Sc. (Biotechnology) with 63% marks From Kanpur University and currently working in pharmaceutical company with 2yrs and 8 month exp.but now i want to do ph.d.plz guide me.
Hi .. Plz contact drkarthikeiyan@yahoo.com to discuss further..
Regards,
Karthic

I accept aswell 54% marks in top academy One told me if you don't accept 55% marks in top academy you can not aply for Ph.D.but my M.Sc. is 1st class. Does my calcualtion is right?

Hi !
Here is your Take off!Yes, Asia e University(AeU )is the First Multinational University in Asia and is now approved in India and other 30 Counties in World.
PhD (with Global Value ) from AeU is Online mode with 100% Free access to Digital Library is the Unique opportunity

Surely you and scholars like you will get the benefit of Global PhD in Online/Off Campus mode from the AeU.For more details pls call (91)9092510251 or mail to aeu.india@gmail.com
Note:
Guides may be empanelled from student side or can be allotted from University's panel to Student.
Kind Regards
Team AEU

Hi !
Here is your Take off!Yes, Asia e University(AeU )is the First Multinational University in Asia and is now approved in India and other 30 Counties in World.
PhD (with Global Value ) from AeU is Online mode with 100% Free access to Digital Library is the Unique opportunity

Surely you and scholars like you will get the benefit of Global PhD in Online/Off Campus mode from the AeU.For more details pls call (91)9092510251 or mail to aeu.india@gmail.com
Note:
Guides may be empanelled from student side or can be allotted from University's panel to Student.
Kind Regards
Team AEU

Satya9831 Wrote:hello sir
I have 54% marks in high school One told me if you don't have 55% marks in high school you can not aply for Ph.D.but my M.Sc. is 1st class. Is it right plz suggest me.

Sree

IGNOU is providing the distant learning PHD. I think that you should better visit the IGNOU site and find out the procedure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best university to do pg in psychology by distant education after bsc chemistry devutty 0 2,159 05-23-2017, 03:35 PM
Last Post: devutty
  mba distant education sanjus5385 3 4,665 05-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Last Post: MBAobserver
  Distant MBA programme in Supply Chain Management Lulu 3 7,981 06-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Last Post: 11thomson
  Mphil computer science in distant mode mnremya 0 4,545 03-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Last Post: mnremya
  admiissions fro symbiosis distant lerning nisha 3 7,644 02-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Last Post: ankit227072