Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
In India SMU and IGNOU are not the only options ...

There are many more Universities which are offering the same couses...

i think all you should have a look on them also...

please check the link below:

Hi i have just pus M.SC(TT) with 59% marks. Would i be able to give net exam

HELLO SIR, I AM MANISHA DHAMIJA STUDENT OF future point in dilshad colony ,delhi of MBA SEM 1 .AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION I WROTE A WRONG MAIL ID (manishadhamija@gmail.com)AS A MISTAKE ,DUE TO AM NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION AND PROBLEM IN JOINING D EDUNXT .PLEASE CHANGE MY MAIL ID AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .MY CORRECT ID ARE GIVEN BELOW.
MANISHA DHAMIJA
ROLL NO:- 1205025968
MAIL ID:- manishadhamija@ymail.com

HELLO SIR, I AM MANISHA DHAMIJA STUDENT OF future point in dilshad colony ,delhi of MBA SEM 1 .AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION I WROTE A WRONG MAIL ID (manishadhamija@gmail.com)AS A MISTAKE ,DUE TO AM NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION AND PROBLEM IN JOINING D EDUNXT .PLEASE CHANGE MY MAIL ID AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .MY CORRECT ID ARE GIVEN BELOW.
MANISHA DHAMIJA

MANISHA DHAMIJA

MANISHA DHAMIJA

MANISHA DHAMIJA

(10-01-2012, 05:24 PM)Guest Wrote: Hi Manisha,

Please send a mail to helpdesk@smude.edu.in and they will help you out with the same.

MANISHA DHAMIJA

(03-20-2008, 02:26 PM)balajsrid Wrote: Sikkim Manipal University, Manipal invites Distance Education Programs now introduced New course MSc Telecom Technology through Distance Education.
Fees Rs. 10,450/- semester including exam fess (revisable)
Four semesters

Sikkim Manipal University
Directorate of Distance Education
Calender Year Course 2008
M.Sc. Telecom Technology

Semester I
1 Computer Basics
2 C & Object Oriented Programming
3 Basic Electronics for Telecommunications
4 Java Programming
5 Basic Principles of Networking

Semester II
1 Principles of Digital Telecommunications
2 Broadband Communications Networking
3 Wireless Communications Systems
4 Mathematics for Telecommunications
5 Database Management
6 Software Engineering

Semester III
1 Overview of Telecom Techonlogy
2 Switching and Transmission Fundamentals
3 New Generation Networks (Optical Base Networks)
4 Signalling System Seven
5 WML Scripts and WAP
6 Client Server Architecture

Semester IV
1 Voice over Internet Protocol
2 Geographical Information Systems
3 Artificial Intelligence and Remote Communications
4 Billing and Customer Care
5 Telecom Regulation, Market and Service
Project

Eligibility: 3 Years Graduation

Semester Fees : Rs 10,450 including exam fees or as revised from time to time.

Minimum Duration : 2 years

Maximum Duration: 4 years

Minimum counseling and learning experience will be performed at 160 hours.

Sem 1 & Sem 2 deals with Fundamentals of Telecom, Networking and IT. Sem 3 & Sem 4 deals with Core Telecom Subjects.

thanks for sharing with us this is informative information for me

This is a big lie

SMU is not approved by DEB and UGC has not allowed it to offer courses outside its campus in Sikkim

You may refer following article for more details

http://blog.simplycareer.net/2013/05/sik...tance.html

Govind

(01-19-2011, 11:08 PM)SlasherPay Wrote: This information is from the following link of the university website>>

http://www.smude.edu.in/FAQs/Pages/AboutUniversity.aspx

4.Is the SMU recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)?

Yes, the SMU is recognized by the UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956, vide its letter no. F.9-7/96(CPP-I) dated 9 December, 1998.

5.Is the SMU recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC)?

Yes, the SMU is recognized by the DEC to offer Distance Education across the country and abroad for the next three academic years i.e. till 2012 vide their letter No F.No. DEC/2010/672 dated 24.05.2010.

6.Are the SMU Distance Education Programs/Courses approved by the DEC?

Yes, all programs/courses offered by the SMU in Distance Mode have been approved by the DEC vide letter No.DEC/Recog/2009/4250 dated 06.11.2009.

7.Are the SMU Distance Education Programs/Courses approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)?

The SMU being a University (duly recognized by the UGC) is authorized to start and conduct new programmes/courses, without obtaining prior approval of the AICTE. However, for the purpose of ensuring coordinated and integrated development of technical education, and maintenance of standards, the AICTE may cause an inspection and render advise.

8.Is the SMU recognized by the UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee?

Yes, the Joint Committee (UGC-AICTE-DEC) inspected the SMU facilities at Gangtok and Manipal and made a few advisory recommendations. These recommendations have been fully complied with. Resultantly, the SMU has been granted recognition and approval to conduct Distance Education Programmes/Courses till the Academic Year 2012.

9.Is the SMU a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)?

Yes, the SMU is a member of the AIU and is duly listed at Serial No. 240 on Page No. 30 in the latest AIU booklet.

10.Is the SMU recognized abroad?

Yes, the SMU is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), UK.

Sikkim Manipal is a big degree scam
http://blog.simplycareer.net/2013/05/sik...tance.html

prism lead india is best business listing company for CA service, Modular Kitchen Design, Painting, Packers and movers, Event Organizer, etc. Lead generation services in India are generally categorized into two major segments: Internet marketing lead services and lead generation companies in India, traditionally called Local search and lead generation companies in India. Internet marketing lead services provide effective methods of promoting your business using innovative internet marketing strategies. Local search and lead generation companies in India to provide specific programs based on the needs of your area. Your requirements will be customized according to the kind of business that you have.

It is a wise decision to avail services from Prism Lead India because we have the experience and expertise that come with experience and we know which strategies work and which do not. Using our services, your business will reach its maximum potential and you will also be provided with the best marketing solutions. If you want to avail lead generation services, choose us because we have the following characteristics:

Experienced – We have experience so as to be able to offer you with the best services. We have experience in offering lead generation programs of high quality. The more experienced we are, the more options we will give you.

Dependable – We are reliable enough to deliver what you pay for. You will be paying for the services of the company, not the brand of the service. We will always be guaranteed that you will get quality results every time.

Knowledgeable – We have highly knowledgeable staff. Our staff members are very much familiar with various lead generation services available in the industry. We can give you tips and tricks on how you can improve your business. With such knowledge and understanding, you will be able to get the help you need in lead generation and achieve higher lead conversion rates.

These are just our few characteristics. There are many companies out there but not all of them can provide you with what we provide you.
https://www.prismleadindia.in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application form for Alagappa University distance BBA admissions 2013 nitinps 2 5,276 04-22-2020, 10:04 AM
Last Post: insurancemarket
  Madras University distance PG Application form 2013 Mukund C Dev 1 7,231 08-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Last Post: nbm
  Calicut University Distance BCom application form 2013 Poornima menon 1 5,100 07-23-2013, 09:23 AM
  Calicut University Distance Bcom online application form Greeshma J 1 9,456 06-13-2013, 11:35 AM
  Application form for MA at Sikkim University Lipong Prada 1 4,599 05-22-2013, 10:08 AM
Last Post: bijumk