Have a question on studying abroad ?
If anyone have any question, query or doubt about study abroad then discuss with us.Edupedia Overseas provide guidance and advice service that helps you with every stage of your study abroad journey. We've been helping students find courses, universities and colleges and from several years we help thousands of students in finding their study destination.

I have completed F.Sc from india.Now I want to do graduation from abroad.Can you tell me please which is the best college or university in Australia for best future?

i m pursuaing Btech in mechanical engineering and wants to go abroad for higher education via scholarship i cannot bear the expenses...so can you please help me by providing details regarding various scholarships and their details.please..

I want to do MBA from any USA university . What is the admission procedure ?

National Medical University, Kyiv is one of the best medical institutions not only in Ukraine but also in Europe. Students studying here aim for high goals and life changing careers, student can takes higher education in aboard from NMU, because offers courses in very low fee.

(01-18-2015, 03:40 PM)sou7500 Wrote: i m pursuaing Btech in mechanical engineering and wants to go abroad for higher education via scholarship i cannot bear the expenses...so can you please help me by providing details regarding various scholarships and their details.please..

I've finished my UG (B.E ECE) @Anna University 2 years back and currently working in small XXX company. I would like to do my higher graduation abroad (USA, Australia), to be frank I don't know any procedure for that. Please help me with the full details i.e exams like TOEFL and scholarship ( if applicable ).

Smile Smile Smile

Hi, I am working in India and I want to apply for a job in abroad so can you provide me the details and all requirements.

(12-02-2014, 10:26 AM)Study abroad Wrote: Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best deals for education loans on our android app goo.gl/tAfGlf

I know this very good company Capzest for education loans. I got one from the same company at good rates.

Smile Smile Smile

(11-29-2014, 01:29 PM)jhanish00 Wrote: If anyone have any question, query or doubt about study abroad then discuss with us.Edupedia Overseas provide guidance and advice service that helps you with every stage of your study abroad journey. We've been helping students find courses, universities and colleges and from several years we help thousands of students in finding their study destination.

Hi,
I am from India, working in Malaysia for bank as Sr. Network and security engineer with 6 years of experience, now looking for vertical growth in my career.  

Planing to go for masters in the US or Canada but not sure on my eligibility and how worth it would be to my career growth. I have done 3 years full time diploma  and 2 years part time B. SC IT degree (1 year exemption)  from MUMBAI university and CCNP certification. Appreciate if someone answer by below questions:

1] How to grow vertically in career as I could see not much scope as moving with current qualification, it would take very long time in any organization to reach a higher management position  if join as a team or self lead post, as they won't offer a good designation (Manager, Ass Manager) directly without an MBA or MS degree from a foreign university.
2] if I get  admission in MS (1 year/part time) in the US, Canada or Europe country, then what are chances of getting a job in those countries after study. As per my opinion, doing 2 years study is more investment of time and money.
3] How valuable this part time MS degree in getting job in India or any other country, my 6 years experience would be an advantage to this degree?

Which college or university is best in MS after B.tech in mechanical.

WHICH ENGINEERING COLLEGE IS BEST IN MYSORE

Many students who choose to study abroad are leaving their home for the first time. Can anyone, please, describe his/her experience of integration into a new community and culture?

(08-25-2016, 06:06 PM)GIRISH GOWDA S Wrote: WHICH ENGINEERING COLLEGE IS BEST IN MYSORE

shri jayachamarajendra college of engineering (sjce)mysuru    
national institute of engineering, mysuru 
these two in my opinion are best engineering colleges in Mysore and coaching is good along with placements.

1. Best is relative / subjective and debatable

2. College does not matter - I have seen people from normal college soaring great heights and other way is also true

3. Being in best college gives you initial push but in long run you perseverance and being good at basics help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I work while studying in France? Sanya K 3 4,996 03-22-2018, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Sampada Sharma
  Studying Abroad for needy students Maya Roy Sanyal 7 7,287 04-28-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: awanipatel
  Part time jobs for the Indian students studying abroad. jain17aashi 0 4,362 09-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Last Post: jain17aashi