Banking & Current Affairs for SBI Associates November 2014
Wink 
Hello Everyone,

Firstly i would like to thank the whole team and every member to make this site a best place for perfect guidance.

I am fighting upcoming November 2014 SBI Associate PO, I can score at par in Reasoning, English, D.I. But How do i score in Banking awareness, Current affairs and General Awareness.

Computer and marketing part works perfect for me and can fetch about 90% out of it, however rest about 25 Marks for the above are hanging. I need to score at-least 12 out of this 25 to make it a strong composite.

Can someone suggest what should i study for this and where from??

Lets see how we pull this up.

(10-19-2014, 12:30 PM)mannthegame Wrote: Hello Everyone,

Firstly i would like to thank the whole team and every member to make this site a best place for perfect guidance.

I am fighting upcoming November 2014 SBI Associate PO, I can score at par in Reasoning, English, D.I. But How do i score in Banking awareness, Current affairs and General Awareness.

Computer and marketing part works perfect for me and can fetch about 90% out of it, however rest about 25 Marks for the above are hanging. I need to score at-least 12 out of this 25 to make it a strong composite.

Can someone suggest what should i study for this and where from??

Lets see how we pull this up.

There are many techniques such as writing down the daily bits of current affairs and make sure you read them like story books. you can also follow exampundit website they upload great materials. Smile

sumangal pal

[/quote]

There are many techniques such as writing down the daily bits of current affairs and make sure you read them like story books. you can also follow exampundit website they upload great materials. Smile
[/quote]

Thanks.. I have started reading Current affairs of last 6 months, hope will be enough. Will find out once i see the exam paper. Wink

Also i am checking out the website suggested for more current affairs and GK. Thanx again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SBI Junior Associates Preliminary Exam Question paper 2018 with answers nitinps 0 2,974 01-21-2019, 01:52 PM
Last Post: nitinps
  SBI Associate PO November 2014 Question collection jochachicha 11 14,475 01-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Last Post: blackberry2143