Ph.D Eligibility
Hi,
I am working in IT for the last 13 years and would like to do Ph.d in Management. My qualifications
1. B.E in Computer Science Full time Bharathidasan University
2 MBA from Madras university Correspondence

Am i eligible for Ph.d & What is the procedure.

Hi I am an M.Tech candidate from Power systems and automation stream. I am currently working for a reputed IT industry. As I wish to do my part-time Ph.d, could u suggest me any universities at chennai which could do my work-study balance? Please do reply

hi i have complete my M.sc in computer science.i want to do my p.hd could u suggest me any universities in gwalior

Hi i am complete my PGDM and I want to do p.hd what I do and suggest me the college

For Phd in management, you do not need to do masters as your educational qualification is fair enough to get admission for the course. If you have completed MBA from a recognized Institute then i would suggest you to go ahead Ph.D but you has to pass Ph.D eligibility test/entrance exam.

For appearing in Ph.D program you need to have a master's degree. After that you can appear in Ph.D eligibility test (UGC NET) or you can also give an entrance exam of any recognised university/college.
In Gwalior you can seek admission in following universities/colleges:-
1) Jiwaji University
2) ITM University
3) ABV -Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
4) Amity University