i want to join leaderspro.is it beneficial?
i want to join leaderspro.is it beneficial
located in new delhi

Hi! I will tell you every thing very frankly.
I had submitted my marks to leaderspro.

There are lot of advantages of joining leaderspro.
1. The fess which leaderspro is charging you is just Rs. 2500, in real world it costs nothing. Also, leaderspro provides you great chances in the internships.

2. So, you can take part in all types of internships available.

3. Now profit of internships is companies now ask for experience even to freshers. but actually they are asking for getting experince before job by internships. So, tell me how is it time consuming?

4. Let me tell you doing Mtech or MBA being fresher will only make getting job more difficult for you. As companies will treat you like a person with degrees but no experince, they will give you freshers job only (low salary). And if you thinking about governemnt, then ther is huge competition with very rare chances, also now everything is privatized.

5. So, if you get a job in campus, even you work for your whole life in an IT company, you entire salary will be spent in paying rent, electricity and bills for entire lifetime. which fool can miss such a golden oppurtunity?

6. I am not telling this for my profit. But you can think it yourself. You will be highly trained with lots of experience before even ending college. develop communication skills and your special skills which are the basis of todays corporate world.

Think it Buddy! I will always help you.

Does your college is an IIT or NIT, (don't say A grade, all college call them A grade college)?
How many campus are coming to your college. How many of your seniors really gpt job, is college able to convert fpr all.

I joined as I was told i will get chance in companies of my core branch, does not take any time i Paid 2,500/- back then. The biggest thing you will find that there are companies more than just TCs, INFY and other IT companies, especially if you are always dreamed of working in your core branch rather than something else.

My suggestion is, do this if you have no reason to do stupid MBA and IT jobs in life and since the success rate is very good, do not mind paying some money.

iFEEL- Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership is a top residential business school located in Lonavala.
It focuses on Entrepreneurship and Leadership.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where can I join for climate study? apple-india 2 2,497 05-19-2018, 08:00 PM
Last Post: poseeker
  I am looking forward to pursue embryology. How is an embryology course beneficial for alveena 1 3,187 08-16-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: iirftindia
  careers related to Space to join ISRO gee 5 7,275 05-14-2014, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Abhijit4u
  Eligibility to join for M.Sc. in Environment Science and Management at MG University rms 1 6,480 06-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: nbm
  Join for MBA at Calicut University abhilash 0 4,075 03-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Last Post: abhilash
  Eligibility to join for nursing at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi nbm 1 7,197 11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Last Post: abhilash
  AIEEE or IIT-JEE examinations to join ISRO or NASA ceo 1 4,919 10-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: nbm