Alliance University MBA
I am a working professional i have total 5 years of experience and want to complete Executive MBA. I got call from Jaro education saying they offer one of the best executive MBA level PGDM in collaboration with Alliance University. I want to know more details about alliance University.

another test document is available free online medical candidates for admission. The role of free test in Biology help prepapre PMT candidates themselves for the upcoming entrance exams of medical institutes for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and other degree programs in medical materials

Good choice to choose but you should also try symbosis university for distance education

Yes, its true that Alliance University and Jaro education offers PGDM program, which is a 16-month course for working professionals. You can opt for this program as Jaro education and Alliance university are both reputed institutions. The course is delivered in two models: Campus and Mixed. Alliance University is considered as the best private B-schools in India.

Their 16 Months comprehensive program is meant for working professionals. Alliance University & Jaro Education both have good reputation in India.

Hello shinderajan,

Executive MBA is a really good option for all the working professionals. You can continue your job and study at the same time. Management courses help in improving your management skills and decision making power. But choosing any college becomes the toughest task. I think Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning is a good option for those who want a good curriculum at affordable rate.