Which is the best engineering branch ?
Aeronautical, Automobile, Civil, Mechanical, Software, electrical, IT and CS All engineering branches are the best and give the better career opportunities in different sectors. If you have done your graduation with any branch and keep more information and knowledge about it so you can get better career opportunities, but some branches give the more opportunity like CS, CIVIL, IT and others.

I Suggest, you should consider mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering as they offer excellent opportunities.

I think Civil Engineering is best one as it has a wide scope in your career

hii ,
i m also have software engineer but Macanical branch is best.

hi
i am also software engineer. bur macanical branch is best branch .

hi , 
 i am also software engineer, but macanical branch is best branch .

(06-21-2014, 04:32 PM)rogertaylorlive Wrote: there are many engineering branches that i have come across like electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, IT, CSE...but i am confused in choosing which branch will be best for me. I think CSE has got wide career opportunities and mechanical is an interesting one could any one tell me what is the merit and demerit of CSE and ME.. which is best suited for government sector...which branches have got high career growth opportunities.

If I am the student or parent and need to select an engineering course, my order of preference will be.

1. Computer Science and Engineering
2. Information Technology
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Mechanical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering

(06-21-2014, 04:32 PM)rogertaylorlive Wrote: there are many engineering branches that i have come across like electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, IT, CSE...but i am confused in choosing which branch will be best for me. I think CSE has got wide career opportunities and mechanical is an interesting one could any one tell me what is the merit and demerit of CSE and ME.. which is best suited for government sector...which branches have got high career growth opportunities.

We can see rapid career growth in CSE but if you want govt jobs then opportunities are more in ME compared to CSE.Mechanical engineering will have huge openings for govt jobs so better to go for mechanical engineering as CSE and IT are more common branches that people prefer.

As you will find different specialization in engineering such as electronics, mechanical, computer science, electrical, civil etc. So, choosing one is little difficult to say as it depends on several factor like area of interest, college, education, courses, faculties, placements etc. UEM Kolkata can be selected for mechanical if residing in West Bengal or looking for admission in Kolkata.

Their are many branches But IT and CS are most trending nowadays.
In this you can get wide range of career options nad also huge jobs are available in this..So think and choose better one

Nowadays Hardware and Networking is the Best branch having great scope.Many Maharatna government companies and MNC are looking for candidates with this degree

(10-31-2018, 12:38 PM)mohitkolkata Wrote: As you will find different specialization in engineering such as electronics, mechanical, computer science, electrical, civil etc. So, choosing one is little difficult to say as it depends on several factor like area of interest, college, education, courses, faculties, placements etc. UEM Kolkata can be selected for mechanical if residing in West Bengal or looking for admission in Kolkata.

(11-20-2018, 11:16 AM)minakshisondule Wrote: Their are many branches But IT and CS are most trending nowadays.
In this you can get wide range of career options nad also huge jobs are available in this..So think and choose better one
 I agree with this. It is the trend now it'll be lots of opportunities.

IT branch is best in engineering. lots of scope in software available now a days.

Smile 
Hello, if you looking for best engineering branch after 10th, there are more career options in engineering field. I listed some of them:
The Best Engineering Degree Guide for 2019
  1. Top Engineering Degrees.
  2. Engineering Degrees by Level.
  3. Computer Engineering Degrees.
  4. Electrical Engineering Degrees.
  5. Engineering Management Degrees.
  6. Mechanical Engineering Degrees.
  7. Civil & Bio Engineering Degrees.
  8. Online Engineering Degrees.
if you want to join any online course related to engineering then i would like to suggest you please contact to CRBTech training institute which provide best online and offline training for the freshers which want to do career in engineering field.

hope this will help you!! Smile

CS & IT branch is good engineering branch. Having a lot of scope of placement from campus.