Which is the best engineering branch ?
there are many engineering branches that i have come across like electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, IT, CSE...but i am confused in choosing which branch will be best for me. I think CSE has got wide career opportunities and mechanical is an interesting one could any one tell me what is the merit and demerit of CSE and ME.. which is best suited for government sector...which branches have got high career growth opportunities.

Nowadays IT have higher boom in Job market so you go in IT field for engineering.

Here are List of some engineering Courses

Aeronautical Engineering
Automobile Engineering
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Software Engineering
electrical engineering,
mechanical engineering,
IT,
CSE

For doing any of the above courses, you must need to know details and job prospectus after doing any of the courses. So, to get detailed information about the above courses and which one is best for you, You can visit Course in India[/url] which not only describes about the course details but also inform you about the various colleges and university in India through which you can complete your course.

mechanical engineering & computer engineering are 2 branches has good scope and good market value for these two degrees but Aeronautical Engineering is also important aspects in engineering field

You should go for IT. It will give you a lot of career opportunities.

You can go for IT, Civil, Mech or Mining these are the best one, and University u should follow is Sharda University.

(06-21-2014, 04:32 PM)rogertaylorlive Wrote: there are many engineering branches that i have come across like electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, IT, CSE...but i am confused in choosing which branch will be best for me. I think CSE has got wide career opportunities and mechanical is an interesting one could any one tell me what is the merit and demerit of CSE and ME.. which is best suited for government sector...which branches have got high career growth opportunities.

After completing schooling, there are no of ways to make career, but to make career in engineering field, the no of options, but most demanding trades are:
Robotic Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
and many more, but the one survey shows that in coming years demand of these engineering will be double or triple moreover huge no of jobs available. So make your career in these fields make your career bright.

I think it should be Mechanical Engineering.

I think, you should consider Aeronautical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering as they offer excellent opportunities.

Hii.
I also have interest in engineering course so could anyone tell me which is the best engineering branch for me?
Kindly share.

Now a days, IT sector has more job opportunities. But this reason is not enough to choose any field as a career. You should have strong reason to select any field as your profession such as “What do you like to do?”, “What is your area of interest?” etc. For answering such questions you should have exact knowledge of these courses, syllabus and carrier opportunities.

I think you should go for Computer Science Engineering.

I think you should go for Computer Science Engineering.

I think you should consider mechanical engineering because it is best suited for government sector.

I want tp prepare for ibps cwe