Six Things to remember for CAT aspirants
Here i am discussing some tips that will help you in cracking the CAT examination, if you are preparing for the CAT examinations just follow these tips, and i am sure they gonna help you out.

1. The first and foremost tip that i would like to share with you is the complete analysis of your syallbus, that also include which are your strong areas and also figuring out those areas in which you need improvement.

2. practice is the key to success, the harder you practice, the more efficiency you will develop in solving problems. but at the same time you should remember that at any point you are not comprising with accuracy. always remember, if you are solving the problems but the answer is not correct it is just the wastage of time.

3. take mock test online, that is the best way to compete with others, by this way you will get to know about your accuracy and efficiency.

4. focus on your strong areas first, then move to other topics, remember never leave a topic. ask the experts if you r having any doubt in any topic.

5. take help from the precious years question papers, understand the pattern, never expect that the same pattern will repeat, prepare yourself for the hardest pattern.

6. last but not the least, be cool, and give your exam with a smile.

i hope these 6 tips will help you, in your preparation for CAT exams, if you will follow these properly than you will succeed for sure.

these keys applicable not only for CAT preparation but at the same time for other exams as well.

These tips are really very useful for the preparation of CAT as well as for the preparation of other exams also.

thanks for the information very useful.

ssc 10+2 all question paper send me ..in hindi

Very Useful Tips.. Thanks...

Hi.
Very thanks to rogertaylorlive for discussing important tips with us. It would really help us.
Thanks & Regards,
Meenu Arora.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CAT 2011 Test Day.. Things to remember Video Demo abhilash 1 5,397 08-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Last Post: abhilash
  Things to do before registering for CAT 2011 abhilash 0 3,494 08-07-2011, 06:07 PM
  CAT vouchers Important Points to remember abhilash 0 4,029 09-02-2010, 10:59 PM