need advice
i have completed my b.tech from Ajmer Institute Of Technology,AJMER
in electrical and electronics (EEE) with good academic records (75%). Now i want to do job. Now i am confused what to do and how can i get a good job. People adviced me to apply for M.tech but i m not interested in m.tech. Please give me a better suggestion and help me out....

This is the problem that is faced by many students...having good academic background but no job..i advice you don't worry. just focus on the area you want to work...if you are looking for the govt. jobs give some time to yourself like 6-8 months and work hard you can taking coaching from any reputed instiute.

There are many job portals where you can find the job matching your profile. Don't be so eager to acquire a job, first face few interviews (this will provide you the better idea of current industry and trends) and study the profile of companies before joining them.

Since you have done B.tech in electronic engineering, you can search for jobs in ISRO, Indian NAVY AND Merchant navy. In government sector, you can apply for the jobs in fields like Biomedical electronics, Electric Power Stations, Electro-mechanical energy conversion, Energy operation and distribution, Industrial process control, Signal processing, Telecommunications Systems, Transportation.

Since, you are already decided to not to do m.tech and you want to work. Then there are many job portals where you can find the good jobs in you field. Find best industry and start your career.

There are many job portals where you can find the job matching your profile.You can apply in government sector because many jobs opening which matching your profile.

You need to register in all well known job portals with details and following every possible employment news media for both government and corporate opportunity. Definitely will get the opportunity which you are finding. Best of luck.

You can prepare for govt jobs as EEE has many opportunities to get into government sector.The safe and secure job and reputable govt job with good designation with all benefits.You need to work hard to get govt job.Prepare well and practice question papers.

Hi, just start searching jobs related to your profile in which you had training in industrial training project.

Sure we would be happy to help you with guidance. Can you please send me your detailed profile and the course you are interested along with your contact details to connect@meetuniversity.com

Since You have acquired b.tech with good marks, you can submit your resume in any of the good job portal and wait for the response. You can also look for any walk in interview of other companies. If you want to go for government job you should go for entrance exams as per the post you want to achieve.

sir i have complete msc fron biotechnology..m i eligible for fci mt exam...because i qualified its written exam so plz suggest me should i go for interview...

Hi, just search jobs related to your profile and start interviews.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need right advice: Help me out subesh@31 5 4,541 07-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Last Post: rogertaylorlive