What i do after 10th?
Hello Guy's
Please give me some idea to do after 10th. Which types of course i do which will be good for me..?

Right from 10th grade, pressure starts building up on the student as to which stream is better for higher education. The moment of making a choice comes after 10th grade examinations. This is the ideal time for a student to evaluate his skills and choose the right stream.

As per a general trend most students opt for science due to numerous opportunities in the field. Nevertheless, science is a sophisticated and complex field and requires excellent logical reasoning and critical thinking ability.

Hence you can choose science stream Smile

hello
you should take decision according your interest and circumstances, while first of all complete your 10+2 with your favourite subject and after all you can have lot of option.

if you are looking for job oriented courses than go for ITI, Diploma in engg, or merchant navy. But we suggest you to complete your study first...after 12th you will have lot of career option.

Hi brucekemp,

Don't Stop your studies go for class 12th. For better future you have to study more.

Hi Brucekemp,

If you have interest in engineering or medical, take science group and study.... Even U can join in diploma and then u can pursue with engineering where can able to get more practical knowledge... or if u have more interest in business maths, choose accounts group....

still confused??? For more information take a look at careers and courses guidance after 10th and 12th @ mycolleges.in Smile

all the best for ur future Smile .....................

Hi, there are not many options of courses after 10th grade. Its better to complete 12th and post this you can take up courses relating to your career options.

As per the industry trend. I would like to suggest you to complete 12th, then think of any courses, you are interested in.
List of courses is listed below:
ITI
BSC computer science
Diploma in computer programming
Computer hardware and networking
Hospitality and management courses

Hie , I would like to suggest you to go ahead and complete your 12th first and then you can decide further courses , whereas you can go for Diploma course as well after completing your 10th . Being an ex- student I would like to suggest you one of the best B Schools named ISBM which provide courses in a Distance learning mode , ISBM has large number of specializations , you can take any one for building up your career as well as with that you can continue with your 12th . As ISBM provides Diploma program for 1 year .

Hi,

You have 3 options like:
1)Science Stream
If you have interest in engineering take science group
2) Commerce stream
If you have interest in Business Studies and Accountancy take commerce group
3) Art stream
If you have interest in Arts or Humanities and other take Art stream

Now choice is yours but now a days as the trend goes, most students would like to pursue professional. So you shoul choose science stream.

Hi,

If you are interested in Commerce field then you should proceed towards 12th Commerce.In Commerce field you have many field like BBA , CS i.e. Company Secretary, CA. But for this first of all you need to clear your 12th in Commerce.

And if you are interested in Engineering then there are two ways.
1] Start 12th Science and after completing your 12th you can get admission in any Engineering College.
2] After 10th you can start your Diploma and then Proceed towards B.E or B.Tech.

But from this two ways I would prefer 2 nd one i.e Diploma to B.E

Smile 
First of all, you need to explore yourself and find out which is your area of interest. After that only, one can guide you in a right way. Find yourself whether you are interested in medical, engineering, Teaching, Writing, Drawing or anything else. After that you should ask questions related to that field.

I hope you got the clear idea about it.

Regards,
Riya Somani

Hi,
After 10th grade there are many option But you should go according to your interest.

Select the course stream in which you have the interest and a bit of knowledge.

Make up for your 10+2 as it is a importent part of study