after graduation
after mass communication what i can do. please suggest me.

After graduation in mass comm you can go for MBA or for Masters in Journalism and mass communication. I will suggest you to go for MJMC as it has a wider spectrum as per your career concern. My brother is doing MJMC from Galgotia University and I think its a good college to be in for this course. The principal objective of this course at Galgotias is to educate media practitioners who are both technically proficient and intellectual. Students are trained in a perfect way so that they could be a media professional with strong conceptual and technical skills to enable them to choose from a diversity of career options in radio, photography, film, video & TV Production.

Hi,
I also want to know that I completed my BE in Information Technology, So can I do M.E. in Civil Engngineering topic or not please give me some suggession.

If you are done your mass communication now you should MBA with training, But I want to suggest you training first couscous I think experience is so Important factor in Medea.

I suggest you to go for MBA, or look for any internship program related to mass com. after some experience pursue your MBA in mass comm or related field

Yes go for MBA in your preferred stream as per your interest.

It depends on the person's interest what he wants to do further. He can go in the field of Print media, Electronics media & internet media marketing.

After graduation in Mass Communication you can go for MA in Mass Communication or Post graduate diploma courses.

These are some courses that you can choose as your career
Career as Journalist
Career as TV Anchor
Career as photojournalist
Career as content writer
Career as Radio Jockey
Career in Film Editing
Career in Screen play writing
Career in media planning
Career as Voice-over artist
Career as PR manager

Afer mass communication you could try making your career into the media industry

I hv cmpltd my graduation nd I think to do Mcom. Is my decision ryt or not as I hv not given ny xms like cat mat as I was not interested in MBA pls can u suggest me what to do?

There are many higher study options available for mass communication students such as:

Master of Arts in advertising and design
Master of Arts in communication
Master of Arts in journalism
Master of Arts in Broadcast journalism
Master of Arts in Photo journalism
Master of Arts in Public relations
Master in communication studies
Master of Science in Mass communication
Master of Mass media
Doctor of philosophy in Film and mass communication
Doctor of Philosophy in journalism and mass communication

Apart from this there are a number of diploma courses available in this field which includes the following:

Post graduation diploma in Advertising
Post graduation diploma in Journalism
Post graduation diploma in Corporate Communication
Post graduation diploma in Broadcast Technology
Job opportunities after bachelor of mass communication

There are equal opportunities to grab a job in both public sector organizations as well as private sector firms. A lot of chances are available in abroad also. Options for career include cinematography, radio television, public relations, inter cultural communication, human communication, media law ethics, media writing, principles of mass communication, research, media and entertainment industry.

Short term courses after bachelor of mass communication

A variety of short term and long term certification courses are available once a candidate came out successful as a degree holder in mass communication.

Some of them are as follows:

Certificate course in acting foundation
Certificate course in journalism
Certificate course in Radio jockeying
Certificate course in Sound engineering
Certificate course in video Production
Certificate Course in Journalism & Creative Writing
Certificate Course in Journalism & Mass Communication
Certificate Course in Journalism & Mass Media
Certificate in Community Radio (CCR)
Certificate in Creative Media Arts-Digital Sound (CCMA)
Certificate in Science & Sports Journalism

I would like to suggest you to give cat exam first, then go for MBA.

After graduation, may be you can opt for some small part-time job or take some crash courses in which you want to make your career. If you are planning for further studies, then you can join classes for management courses or appear for some competitive exams (goverenment, banks), who knows you can land a good job opportunity.

Masters in Journalism and mass communication is better for you if interested in
media.