SBI PO EXAM books
Hi frndz,
i am attending first time SBI PO entrance exam.There are lot of books available in market, i am confused with refering books. Plz tell me the books with author and publications which is best among in the market. i know that lot of our members helping upto their knowledge. so i request you folks plz advice me.....Smile

hi jothi..
Don't buy any particular book.try to buy r.s agarval book and solve quantitative apps and reasoning ability and then study about the details of banking sector and basic computer skills...and if u want to know practice to solve the questions download the previous yr questions.
thanks & regards,

hi......... its important to brush up your basics of quant and apti....n the books are not specifically required ........ verbal n non-verbal reasoning by RS Agarwal....will b good

banking services chronicle publication

Hi guys I m searching some online study partners so that I can determine the compititive level n my prep any one interested msg me . We can check ourself

can u send me last 2 year papers for sbi po

Sir
I want all solved question paper of SBI PO, IBPS PO, RBI ASST,
Please send me as early as possible.
My email is prashantmulay991991@gmail.com
Thank you.

Hi!

I'm also looking out for a study partner for preparing SBI PO.

Have you applied for SBI Associate bank PO exam ?

Let me know!

Jaishree

Hi!

This is Jaishree!. I'm looking for a study partner for preparing SBI PO.

If anyone is interested please do send me a msg.

- Jaishree

hi i am suresh kumar . i am intrested

there are some useful books for SBI PO Exam:
1.Probationary Officer Success Master (English) 7th Edition (Paperback)...Arihant
2.SBI PO - SBI & Associate Banks Probationary Officers Exam : Previous Year's Solved Papers (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) arihant

please share the location...

Hi,

Please share the study materials for PO exam..jssanju@gmail.com..

Please share the study material for Po.

man I have already shared the books, please check the top most post