pls guide
My husband is a banker in semi public bank. He has an experience of 8 years
In banking sector. He is keen to do a cource of clear some exam while in job in order to get a better position in his bank or to get a better opportunity outside his bank. Kindly guide what all options are available for him.

Hello!

Your husband can pursue Executive MBA in Banking and Finance as this program is specially designed for working professional; since he has already worked with bank for 8 long years, E-MBA would definitely boost his career in banking field.

Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance provides Executive MBA; you can check further details on their website.

While continuing his job and pursuing MBA in Banking sector is a good option. I too agree with Jenny. Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning is the best option.

(10-15-2014, 01:43 PM)ritikas12 Wrote: While continuing his job and pursuing MBA in Banking sector is a good option. I too agree with Jenny. Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning is the best option.

Yeah, this is pretty good option.

I would suggest that your husband should go for Management courses like Executive MBA in banking and finance which is of one year. He can also opt for short diploma courses in banking as well. But with MBA course he will have an advantage in terms of salary, better opportunity and better role.

I think your husband should go for executive MBA IN finance or PGDM IN FINANCE AND BANKING from manipal university..