Subject choosing for UGC NET
Dear All,

I am confused to select a subject for UGC NET exam. Actually, I have Master in computer Management(MCM) and have 9+years of experience in HR & IR. Now I want to choose HRM(SR. NO. 55) for UGC NET exam. can i choose/select the same?

Please do the needful.....

Dear All,
138 views but no reply
pls do reply pls

Taking UGC NET examination is based on your qualification, not with your experience. You can take examination only in Computer Science subject

Hello every one. I am confused if the paper pattern of UGC net has chaned or not. I have checked the website.So if you click on scheme of test tab ut shows the old pattern(no changes) but if you click on the syllabus tab where you will be directed to http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx. Over here if you download the syllabus it shows the new pattern.(paper two 2parts. both subjective)
Any one has any idea about this? And if the pattern is changed any modal paper available for the new pattern?

(04-02-2014, 07:27 PM)sandee1983 Wrote: Dear All,

I am confused to select a subject for UGC NET exam. Actually, I have Master in computer Management(MCM) and have 9+years of experience in HR & IR. Now I want to choose HRM(SR. NO. 55) for UGC NET exam. can i choose/select the same?

Please do the needful.....

you can choose Human Resource management.