Proper MBA college
Hi everyone,

As I'm new to Bangalore i need a proper suggestion to join MBA College in Bangalore. As i got some bad feedbacks from the peoples around some sites can you suggest me a proper college in the city?

I would suggest you to consider Alliance University as it is one of the reputed university in Bangalore. Alliance University also offers executive PGDM (equivalent to executive MBA) through Jaro Education.

Some other colleges in Bangalore are
Bangalore Institute of International Management,
RJS Institute of Management Studies,
Aakson Institute of Management Studies.

(03-24-2014, 06:11 PM)Bharath-Raj Wrote: Hi everyone,

As I'm new to Bangalore i need a proper suggestion to join MBA College in Bangalore. As i got some bad feedbacks from the peoples around some sites can you suggest me a proper college in the city?

Just try for these colleges:
Alliance university.
Christ university.
Xavier Institute of Management.
Millennium school of business.
IIPM.

Good list of management institutes in Bangalore, would help other readers also

Check out some of the best MBA colleges which I have listed out for my readers.,

1. Indian Institute of Management
2. Christ University Institute of Management
3. Alliance school of Business
4. Jain University
5. MVJ College of Engineering
6. Welingkar Institute of Management and Studies
7. M.S.Ramiah Institute of Management
8. R.N.S Institute of Technology

MBA in online mode is offered by NIBM (National Institute of Business Management). NIBM is one of the best online MBA providers in India accredited by both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA). NIBM offers one year online MBA, two year online MBA and one year online Executive MBA. NIBM also offers online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students. For more, visit the official NIBM website. 

Correspondence or part time MBA in online mode is offered by NIBM (National Institute of Business Management). NIBM offers one year online MBA, two year online MBA and one year Executive MBA. NIBM has earned both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA) accreditation. NIBM also offers online MBA video tutorials for all registered students. Visit the official NIBM website for more.