Why is online learning gaining popularity?
Why is online learning gaining popularity?

Hey raitechno, As per my view Online Education has become extremely popular today mainly because it is the best way in which instant online education is guaranteed. There are plenty of different ways in which it is possible for you to access some of the best types of online universities where you can get the best kind of work opportunities

Now-a-days it is not possible for people to attend regular classes especially for working professionals. Many reputed institutes offers online learning programs. so online leaning has become convenient option for working professionals who don't want to sacrifice their jobs.

Online makes you to learn and earn both at the same time that's why online learning become very famous.

The best part of online education is you can take classes even from your home....and as per your time schedule. Due to no time boundation of taking classes or attending lectures it is gaining popularity. it is best suited for those who are busy with there day job and not able to attend regular classes.

Nowadays people are very busy so it’s not possible for everyone to attend regular classes. Online classes are best way to gain education as well as communicate to many masses.

Online Education has become extremely popular today mainly because it is the best way in which instant online education is guaranteed. There are plenty of different ways in which it is possible for you to access some of the best types of online universities where you can get the best kind of work opportunities. This has also become so very relevant in today’s time primarily because it is relevant for you to recognize the ease with which online education has become possible. Make it a point to take a look at all the different options available which makes online education possible.

Online learning is considered as the most preferred options by students as there are many advantages to it. You can opt for online courses if you are a working person, hike in fees of courses and advancements in technology are also some of the factors influencing online learning popularity. In addition, students who are who can’t or don’t want to move to a physical campus are also taking this as an option.

(03-04-2014, 03:24 PM)raitechno Wrote: Why is online learning gaining popularity?

The main reason behind the popularity of Online Education is the reach to every student. With the help of internet every student can get education and that too at his/her comfort without leaving his home and without wasting time.

due to easy and save time

It's Saves time and you can learn at one place.

hiiii

Online education is on rise because of plenty reasons. It is pretty clear that it offers ease and flexibility in terms of scheduling your time and pace of study. I also helps to overcome time and space constraints. Online education is playing a major role in making education accessible far and wide. Rising student demand is responsible for the development of online institutes. Online institutes like http://www.cob.ac/programmes/ offer professional and vocational courses online that helps working adults to pursue their career along side.

Because digital culture is evolving. Most of the people are able to resolve their problems online. Online Education gives you ease and flexibility of learning.
You don't have to carry those heavy books.

Are educational institutes in India allowed to conduct online courses. I keep reading that they are not allowed to do so, but still continue to offer online courses through private partnerships like U18 and edukart.
I am looking for a good PG program in IT from a good university to augment my BSc IT but I am unable to figure out which distance program is good.
Any help appreciated