Study mba
Shy 
I completed hotel management bsc in kerala ,cochin i would like to study mba course and also like to work in banking field so which course i select or suitable to study

If you have interest in Banks you can do MBA in Finance or MBA in Marketing . Now a days their is good opportunities for MBA student to get good job in Banking sector.

I think you should go for MBA in finance for better jobs in banking sector. As you are in Cochin there are some good colleges their like SCMS Cochin. Hope this information that help you.

I think you should degree with an emphasis on subjects related to the banking industry, such as accounting, statistics, business, or any other related fields.

I think you should go for MBA in Finance and also attend the accounting related courses like Tally

I think you should go for MBA in Finance and take accounting related courses like Tally

(01-27-2014, 12:06 AM)Neron Wrote: I completed hotel management bsc in kerala ,cochin i would like to study mba course and also like to work in banking field so which course i select or suitable to study

Hi,
You can do your MBA and in MBA you can take specialization as finance then you can work in banking or finance sector.

MBA in marketing is also a good career opportunity. i earn healthy salary.

hello,
you can choose finance management course ..and if you want to do mba from abroad then check this site you will get all the information ..msmbainusa..

Banking Sector has been increasing popularly these days. Having an MBA background with related subjects just help a lot.

Choosing MBA is a wise decision with a B.COM background. Familiar subjects and requires little effort

MBA in finance is the best option for you. By choosing it You can get better career opportunities.

MBA in Banking and Finance would be the best option for specialization as you want to enter in banking field.

MBA from Banking or from marketing can be the best choice for career, for the regulal MBA some of the university I can suggest you are: Amity, Munjal, SRM, SNU and Sharda.

MBA from Banking or marketing can be the best choice for career, for the regular MBA some of the university I can suggest you are: Amity, Munjal, SRM, SNU and Sharda.