How to Crack JEE Main exam
I am writing JEE Main exam this year and want to be selected for JEE Advanced and then to some IIT's. I have good marks (more than 95%) till my 11th result. But I have not done any specific preparation to attend JEE Exam till now. Can I pass JEE Main and then JEE Advanced ? What are the preparations required ? Please guide me

I think you can easily get into the JEE Main exam because you have hood marks upto 11, and you are a good student. Without some good coaching you cannot get into JEE Advanced I hope. For that you need to spend your next one year in some good coaching institute so that you can easily get into JEE Advanced also.

Read some good JEE Main and Advanced preparation and planning tips and tricks below.

Attached Files
.pdf   How-to-Crack-IIT-JEE.pdf (Size: 1.64 MB / Downloads: 384)
.pdf   JEE Preparation tips by IIT-JEE Topper.pdf (Size: 2.32 MB / Downloads: 396)

I have applied for iit jee exam..........I'm done with my 12th boards.....but didn't score good ... will I get admission on basis of iit jee result ??

(01-26-2014, 10:27 AM)jee.student Wrote: I am writing JEE Main exam this year and want to be selected for JEE Advanced and then to some IIT's. I have good marks (more than 95%) till my 11th result. But I have not done any specific preparation to attend JEE Exam till now. Can I pass JEE Main and then JEE Advanced ? What are the preparations required ? Please guide me

Your scores reflect your personality and you seem to be serious about your studies so don't worry you can easily crack JEE Main exam. Just be confident and positive, you just need a basic preparation as to crack the JEE Main exam your base must be strong. So don't forget to get the basic knowledge as well. You can also get the help of famous online portal Mota Chashma free of cost.

Wish you good luck for your future.

Make a fixed schedule
Make a list of books and notes and study material you want to prepare from
Make a complete sight on the syllabus for exams
mark the important topics and read them first
ask to your teachers if you get any doubt
Do prepare a list of formulas and basic concepts for quick revision
solve previous year questions for practice
stay positive and work by heart don’t waste a single minute from now

You can use CBSE Books to prepare for JEE Mains