choosing the best B-school?
How do we choose the best B-school abroad? It’s difficult for someone who never goes abroad or who don't know any one abroad. I mean there are many agents who deal with that but you never know if it’s the right one.

Do some research work on net and find out if you know anyone who’s studying abroad. You gotta do your homework or else you will end up wasting money and time.

Hmmm good question Anupam, I can give you the names of some good universities, like Harvard, Oxford and Standford University. These are the best and well known; if you get through here then nothing like it. There are other reputed b- schools as well. Try and find out through the consultancies. , they offer a specialized program to help you from choosing the right college to admission process and preparing you to meet the challenges of studying abroad.

Hi Everyone..

If you find great B-schools then you just google it. You find most of the good universities over there.
Thanks,
Richard

Hi Anupamnirup,

Well,Search out from the google .the best b-school offering MBA or PGP degree.My heartily wishes are always with you.All the best for your best future and Goal.

Thanks

Hi Anupam,

There is a site infozee.com you may go to "Top Business Schools" link and get the list of "Top Business Schools in U.S.A. - MBA Rankings".

Hi,
According to me,This list of top Business Schools in the US features some of the names that are synonymous with the word Business School such as Graduate School of Business at Stanford, GSB - University of Chicago, Harvard Business School, Wharton, Sloan MIT, Columbia Business School, Kelloggs and Haas School of Business - UC Berkley. Links to the MBA, Ph.D and UG programs of the respective schools are provided to take you to your area of interest.
This is the Best of Top Ranking B Schools in USA.

Anupamnirup Wrote:How do we choose the best B-school abroad? It’s difficult for someone who never goes abroad or who don't know any one abroad. I mean there are many agents who deal with that but you never know if it’s the right one.

Hi,
How to choose right MBA college is an important question. But there is no one right answer to this question. You need to first find out what your long term goals are. If you want to pursue a career in Finance then you would be better off getting into a college in Mumbai though the college might not be highly ranked.

Hope this helps.

-Paresh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things to be kept in mind while choosing universities in Australia Menaka C 1 4,240 04-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Last Post: admin