mba in india or abroad
MBA will the best option for you. so plzzzz contact Exceilshan this is the best abroad consultancy in india it will help you to take admission in MBA in abroad.

You will be pursuing MBA from abroad universities, you get more explosion in abroad than India.
Ukraine has many best management universities offering MBA degree.
FH KREMS University Of Applied Sciences

hello ,
i am also looking for information about same i have some site on that information about abroad as well as Indian Universities available..check out MSMBAinUSA , MBAonEMI,MsinUS,degreefromcanada etc ..

i think MS is best Option..

(12-25-2013, 02:40 PM)revanth pula Wrote: Hello have completed B.SC in hotel management and also till date have 2years 6months work experience in hotel industry. Now am looking forward to pursue MBA in marketing so that i have better jobs with better salaries. Can you please advice what would be the best mba in india or abroad and name few universities ?

St.Hopkins MBA college is the best college to study MBA with marketing in India and abroad .

St.Hopkins college give 100% placement guarantee to students with a minimum salary of 3 lacs per annum as management trainee . As students you can earn 3 lacs per annum while studying your mba at st.hopkins college through internship .