Digital marketing
Hi ajeetsing21,

We all know that technology is changing day by day it is a fastest growing sectors so Digital marketing is better option.

Digital marketing, I think it will booooost your future....

Yes, I too agree that digital marketing is a great option to make a career rather than MCA, MBA. There is a lot of demand for people in this field. The only question arises is which field you are interested in making your career and digital marketing is a vast category.

Yes, its true that making a career in digital marketing is better than MBA, BBA and MCA as its demand is growing steadily. Digital marketing requires passion for internet, social media and marketing.

You can learn Digital Marketing online these days. However, Pearl Live provides best facility for their students to learn digital commerce online at reasonable price. Enroll it now if you are really for digital marketing course.

Yeah, of-course but it is also good for be.tech. Its on trend and better option of building a bright career.

You can learn Digital Marketing from Pearl Live through elearning solutions.

Hi,

I Agree with you.

(12-14-2013, 05:22 PM)ajeetsing21 Wrote: Digital marketing is better option for BBA, MBA and MCA.

Digital marketing is a sub branch of traditional marketing and uses modern digital channels for the placement of products e.g. downloadable music, and primarily for communicating with stakeholders e.g. customers and INVESTORS about brand, products and business progress.
So digital marketing is about two things - access to your products and communication

Cool 
Hey,

This is Sushant rai would like to say hello to all. I am preparing for GATE from Ice Gate institute.

Digital marketing is the best way to promote your business online through SEO, SMO, PPC.

Digital marketing is booming day by day. you should definitely opt for it.

iFEEL - Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership offers 2 year full-time PGDM.

Digital Culture is evolving. People are going Mobile. If you have good online presence then you can earn good money out of it.

digital marketing is very useful for any site

This is the best option..India right now has huge opportunities for digital marketing professionals.. digital marketing is much more than E-commerce..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Internet Marketing Vs Digital Marketing raj_a 19 14,081 08-19-2023, 03:15 PM
Last Post: priyalkaur
Shy Importance of Digital Marketing Akash01 2 4,854 06-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Last Post: moneymorkel
  ISiM Special Lecture Series (9)-“Changing Paradigms of Digital Marketing - A Report Roopa Gurav 0 3,733 09-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Roopa Gurav