writing...
I am momentarily looking and searching and re-searching for an online-based studying course for writing. I want to be a professional writer. Easier said than done, because I do not just want to write a book, I really want to study literature online, but taking classes or courses for writing. But the only problem is, that it really would have to be online based because I am working at the moment, and I could not just quit the job, because I owe and apartment that costs me a lot. I really want to study, it is a very big dream of mine. Is there anything you may suggest to me? any hints?

thank you very much

buddy to be a professional writer u need to do a professional course , online course wouldn't help you much , as you have replied in my previous post where i mentioned about Whistling Woods International , it is a place where you can enhance your writing skills and get real exposure . here is the link .. http://www.whistlingwoods.net/main.asp... t care

Writing is a skill that one develops with reading and researching. Career opportunity is great in content if you are looking forward to it as a career. To move ahead in writing courses, you can check Zee Institute of Media Arts (ZIMA).

I would like to suggest, enroll Indira Gandhi National Open University where have online writing and there is also Symbiosis institute which also offers online writing courses.
However mentioned above other institutes are also fine. Chose best one as per your requirement and conditions.

Best Luck for your career!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is medical writing? Hyndavi Mantri 0 1,608 06-01-2020, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Hyndavi Mantri